Introduce Yourself!

Hi all :3

I came for the custom cards. Absent Pokémon, my interests include Yugioh, Magic: The Gathering, Duel Masters/Kaijudo, Legend of the Five Rings (CCG), tabletop RPGs, board games, video games, micronations, conlangs, conworlds, TV, military uniforms, football, baseball, hockey, auto racing, and a few I probably forgot :p

Hi guys, my name is Jaime Runt. I'm from New York. I've never been a fan of videogames to be honest but since I was Introduced to pokemon sapphire by my brother I was completely and mercilessly caughtby it LOL. I just love pokemon and it will be a pleasure to trade and battle with other pokelovers around the globe. Cheers! <3

Hello everyone! My name is Sheldon!
•I joined the forums because I would really like to make more friends.
•I found out about PokeBeach from a friend of mine
•I am interested in RPG games and the main Pokémon games
•playing video games, surfing tumblr, watching anime, listening to music

Hi peeps, My name is Alex, I am 20 and have loved pokemon from the Gen 1 days.
I joined this forum to get into the TCG and chat to people who have a love for pokemon
Hope to become a good member of the forum.

See you all around!

Hi, my name is Zach, I'm 16, and I recently decided that I had tired of the Yu-Gi-Oh competitive scene. Magic never seemed like my type of game, so (after seeing JWittz's PTCGO videos) I decided I might as well try the Pokemon TCG's competitive scene. I collected cards from Base set to around the D/P sets but never played competitively so the B/W format will be my first competitive format. I'm working on a Blastoise/Black Kyurem EX deck which I'm about half-way finished with. I'm hoping to compete in the upcoming Klaczynski Open as my first big tournament to get me started on my way to becoming a member of the community.

The people that I admire in the TCG community are Pooka for his videos showing popular decks in play and his dedication to the game, and JWittz for sparking my interest in the Pokemon TCG again.

I'm hoping to meet some cool people on here and learn new things to help me on my way to becoming a respectable competitive player.

Thanks for your time and see you around,

-Zach

Hi, I'm Oguzhan from Turkey and I have been a huge fan of Pokemon since 1st gen, though I was only watching the cartoon. I bought many cards and theme decks back then but they are no longer sold or played here so I don't have a chance to play competitively. However, I'm also a huge fan of VGs and currently preparing a competitive team in W2.

If you'd like to trade anything (like dw pokemon), please contact me.

See you all around :)

Hi everyone, my name is MaxLFY and currently a new member. I joined this page because it has a lot of information on pokemon. Plus, I like anything related to water, so when I saw PokeBeach, I immediately like it. :p And my favourite Pokemon is Wailord. :D Hope to get along with everyone. Thx. :>

My name is Pokemonu. I am currently accepting eggs for my Pokemon Black. My friend code:193724685490. My game name is Nate.

DineshThePoet here. Not a big fan of the TCG, though I have a good collection of cards. Just here to speculate and share Pokemon-related stuff.

Hello guys im zekrom540 and i have been around pokebeach for a LONG time so that's why i joined,
i have played every gen up to gen 5 and have liked them all (some more than others).
i am 14 years old and am from Phoenix,AZ so......yeah.
thanks for reading :)

Hi there! My screen-name is HinekoAkahi, 21, calling me "Hineko" or any variation thereof is fine :)
I joined the forums because I like to leave my two cents all over the place, mostly ;) Okay, no. I want to get involved in discussions instead of just reading about them! I actually can't even remember where I heard about pokebeach first - it was around the time that Black and White came out, so pretty far off by now.

My interests include Pokemon (duh), reading (all sorts of things), a lot of anime, fanfiction, a little bit of writing as well. Stories are my thing!

Hope we'll get along ^0^~

RE: Hi! I'm new

Hello everyone,

name's N0rk8, I'm new as you can probably tell.

So this is Pokebeach, eh? *looks around at all the stuff...cool!* I am 25 yr. old student of illustration and I joined Pokebeach for a few reasons. One of them being my girlfriend suggested I join, and after pondering about it for a while I decided to join; her name is Frezgle. Two, because I like pokemon; I may not play the TGC (I do have some) but I do play the games. I found out about Pokebeach through my girlfriend as she talked about it and also from me probably just randomly searching the net and came across it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, Cheers! :D

Why you joined: Wanted to be part of this and needed help with my Fandex and Fanfic.
Whehere you found out about PokéBeach: Google.
Your interests: Music, Art, Pokémon...
Hobbies: My interests plus collecting stamps.

Hi' I'm winner133.
I'm a huge fan of pokemon so that why I joined pokebeach

I like to trade and battle people

I found out this site when I was searching for a pokemon forum site

•why you joined
I am playing the TCG again after taking a 4 year break. I want to learn about the new format and also give my thoughts about individual cards/decks/metagame as well as view other people's opinions.
•where you found out about PokéBeach
Pokébeach has been my main site for Pokémon information.
•your interests
Football, lacrosse, Minecraft, fishing, hunting, and well, Pokémon (video games and cards).
•hobbies
Football, lacrosse, Minecraft, fishing, hunting, and well, Pokémon (video games and cards).

...haha
•anything else relevant
My favorite...
Pokémon is Gengar and then Umbreon.
Starter is Mudkip.
NFL team is the Denver Broncos.
NCAA team is USC Trojans.

Well let's just say that I'm actually excited to be back playing Pokémon again.

* why you joined
I joined because I wanted to make friends.
*where you found out about PokéBeach
I found PokéBeach from Google.
* your interests
My interests include music, Pokemon, basketball,and eating.
* hobbies
Walking, reading,and playing video-games.
* anything else relevant[/list]
My first starter was charmander.

* why you joined
I joined because I lost my last account and I'm wanting to post RMTs here
*where you found out about PokéBeach
Uh, I don't really know.
* your interests
My interests include Pokemon, writing, science, and learning
* hobbies
Reading, writing, and playing video-games.
* anything else relevant
My favorite starter is Turtwig, no doubt! Grass type trainer forever.

Hi! I'm .:*Shiro Kumari*:., but you can just call me Shiro if you'd like.

I joined because I really love the Pokémon franchise. I found the website while wandering Google for a pokemon forum website. I also like to battle and trade, and if you'd ever like to battle/trade, please pm me saying you would like to *insert activity here*.

I'm really happy to be here!

~Shiro

Hi, my name is Zack. I joined PokeBeach because I love Pokémon. I found it a couple years ago and don't remember how. I love soccer, airsoft, ping-pong, and football, as well as Pokémon. I'm young but I'e been collecting Pokémon stuff for almost 8 years, I think. I used to have like 400 really good cards, but 2 years ago I tried to get out of Pokémon so I sold them all. (including Dialga G.Lv x., Flyon EX, Delcatty EX). Also, I gave a lot of cards to my friend for free (Jolteon Star). But now my collection is back up to1,500 cards. I play the game and card game a lot, and I occasionally watch the anime. My favorite card is either my Skyridge Dewgong or First Edition Light Togetic. Seismitoad is my favorite Pokémon.

New here. I'm NinBoy. I'm known on numerous other websites. I've been a Pokemon fan for about 15 years now. I've just now started collecting the cards again. However, I'm only interested in Base set-Neo booster packs and boxes. I buy and sell on ebay. I also have a lot of questions to ask regarding prices and reliable websites to buy from. I look forward to being a part of this pokemon forum.

Back