Introduce Yourself!

hello i'm domphan , i'm from the UK living in scotland right now, been playing pokemon sincice i got yellow and a gbc for christmas many years ago. I found out about pokebeach after joining the edinburgh pokemon league and getting in to the TCG playing since next destinies was released.

So happy to have joined. My name is Misfit. I love The Veronicas, and women. Hehe

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Hello!
I got a little overexcited about the announcement before i posted in here....But yeah.

I am Jessica (infrastatic on everything online) and I am 25 years old as of the 5th. I am from Wisconsin :) I play tcg competitvely with my 6 year old son, but have had a rough season so far. I have played and loved pokemon since it came out and have played every tcg season, and every game as soon as its come out. I have always used pokebeach as a resource, but never joined because I am bad at keeping up with things. This year, I am trying to make a new years resolution to be more active with pokemon and step up my competitive game. You will probably see me lurking in the TCG section the most.
Besides pokemon, I work as a chiropractic assistant and I am a mom to a 6 year old and a 4 year old. I also have 2 siberian huskies who are awesome!!

Thanks for reading everyone, and see ya around the site :)

Hai, I'm 16 yrs old from the USA. My real name is Michael. I'm obsessed with Lady Gaga and Ellie Goulding. I love photography, drawing, and blogging. My fave shows are Pretty Little Liars, Big Brother & Degrassi. I'm technically not really "new" but I consider myself new because I really haven't posted in like 2 yrs.

As for Pokémon, I'm currently playing "White 2" and I'm anxiously waiting for the 6th generation. My favorite type is grass type, obviously. Also, my favorite Pokémon(s) is the evolutionary chain of Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, and Bellossom. That is all.

kthanks baii

The Names King or Blazes and Fire is my game, Fire type trainer, I joined to speak my mind and say what I feel, but don't worry I wont burn anyone. but just to be on the safe side carry a Burn Heal :D, I've played Pokemon for as long as i can remember and I've played ever main series game since Red and Blue. My Pokemon of choice, Typhlosion of course, I'm up for any battles if anyone is interested just PM me and we can set it all up, BTW I do not EV train it makes the game wear out for me so I prefer not to. I don't have a favorite region I love all of them equally. Thanks for the read I appreciate it.

Name's Boundary. As you can tell from my name, i Love kyurem. I play PTCGO and would be happy to friend and trade you guys on there. I've lurked this site since I was 6. Im not joking either. I remember coming on 2006 looking at all the set spoiler lists and salivating at the EX'S.

Hello! TyTyTynamo here! I've been a PokeBeach lurker for about a year or so and now I finally decided to join in on the discussions.

Hey i'm Jordan and i've been a fan of pokemon ever since i got my hands on red version and i've been playing ever since! I decided to join PokeBeach as a way to keep up with all of the new pokemon news! Excited to see what i can find on this site now that i'm a member! :)

Hi I'm Supersei. I joined to talk about X and Y. I love to p,at pokemon haven been a fan sense I was in grade on and play blue on the original game boy. If I'm not playing pokemon I'm playing favourite online game adventure quest worlds

Hey everyone! My name's Neel! :D I've been a fan of nintendo ever since my dad bought me my super nintendo, as well as a fan of pokemon since its debut in 1995 when i was born. I'm currently 17 years old, finishing 12th grade in india and planning to move back to the united states for college soon!! :) :) I found poke beach on my own a coupl years a go and have been checking it regularly until pokemon x and y made me join as a member :p as far as that goes my other hobbies besides pokemon are playing the guitar and basketball :D

Hola! I'm Ben, aka Froxy! Thought I'd sign up to the forums here as I much prefer this website to the one that I don't think we're allowed to talk about that rhymes with Flerebii... I'm so fragging excited for X & Y and my jaw's still on the floor with the global release and the graphics! It's gonna be a painful 10 months waiting for those bad boys to be released! Peace.

Hi everyone! Call me Panda!

I've been coming to pokebeach since well since I can remember XD I just never joined on the forums. I think with the new generation there's gonna be a lot of discussion and I want to join in ^ ^ I've been playing pokemon since Red/Blue and have been a nonstop fan. I don't play competitively but mostly because I don't have much time for EV training and such :p Well that's all I got and once again hi!!

Hello, I'm Matty, I started to play Pokemon when my siblings introduced me to play. I decided to sign up because generation 6 looks so awesome!

Hey guys, I thought I'd finally join after regularly checking back on this site for news for quite a few years.
It's been so long I can't really remember how I first found it..
I love the core Pokemon games along with other Nintendo games like Mario and Smash Bros.
I love watching TV, playing games casually, making videos with friends, and just hanging out.
Very psyched for gen VI..

Hi, I'm MBZ 21 years old , Pokemon fan from the early beginning till now, just learnt how to play TCG ... I used to collect cards but I didn't know how to play it -.- It is damn fun !

I'm not a new face to Pokebeach [as a browser] but I'm new as a member :)

Hey everyone, I made an account here a long time back when B/W were first announced, but I totally couldn't remember the username/password/email used... so I just made this new one :)

Anyways, I really like to theorize about pokemon, so I'll probably be active 'till the release of pokemon X/Y and maybe discuss some TCG here and there.

As for the "about me" part, my hobbies include pokemon, traditional Japanese instruments, languages, most electronic music genres and Strategy games (both video games and board games).

Next time ask a supermoderator to check for your other account. We can change the email address if needed. I did not find any other accounts by you though.~KA

Hi guys, I'm terrorsaurusrex (or TSR) and I've been a Pokemon fan since it came out in America in 1998 and I was 8. I'm an avid player of the video games and the TCG (I don't watch the show anymore), and just joined because I was interested in joining the Generation 6 discussion. I've never really lurked on the Pokebeach forums, but I've been using the site since sometime during the 4th generation. I'm excited for the future of the Pokemon universe!

Hey there, new to the boards.
- I joined for the excellent resources of information a message board community can be, as well as the enjoyment of casual discussion.
- Heard you referenced in a Poke Class video by Pokeman Dan.
- Aside from the TCG, I enjoy DJing EDM (trance, dnb, happy hardcore, house, breaks), computers, hip hop, and science relating to Biology or space.
- Video games, DJing, playing cards, etc.

Hello, I'm new here but have been lurking around Pokebeach and this forums for years.
I decided to sign up XD. I'm a sophomore,16 and 3rd year in French.
Not a huge fan of fire types starters except Cyndaquil and Tepig.
When I was a kid I collected pokemon cards and figures but now I don't.
First Pokemon game was Pokemon Gold

Back