Interesting 'Mythical Pokemon Collection: Mew Box' in February...

All four boxes pictured are in different languages lol
Charizard-English (blue)
Blastoise-French (bleu)
Venusaur-idk (blaue)
Pikachu-different idk (blu)

Since the word for "blue" is different, the boxes are in different languages.

That is one mean looking pikachu.

My favourite is the Blastoise. It is flanked by Gyarados and Vaporeon.

Can't quite make it out but does the Venusaur one only have Villplume in the background?

I'M PRAYING THAT BLASTOISE IS BY KAWAYOO, I WILL SCREAM IF IT IS
It really looks like it with the Gyarados and Vaporeon, but the Blastoise looks too refined, it might be TOKIYA

Wow, that Pikachu-EX card looks like utter garbage... Who drew that card anyways? It looks completely different from the Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise artwork.

Wow, that Pikachu-EX card looks like utter garbage... Who drew that card anyways? It looks completely different from the Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise artwork.
How is it garbage? The artwork is great but the Pikachu just looks pissed off.

I want a Tortank-EX and a Bisaflor-EX.

Seriously, I just bought special packs at Christmas to get my Pikachu-EX, but I'll get another one for the full art, mostly because Jolteon is in the background.

Wow, these look amazing. I really like the Charizard and Blastoise, $100 for all 4 is going to hurt though. At least they are spread out. Definitely will be buying Charizard when it's released.

I see Jolteon on the Pikachu and Vaporeon on the Blastoise, does that mean that Charizard has Flareon and Venusaur has *gasp* LEAFEON!?!

The starter promos all look pretty nice, but I'm not super fond of the Pikachu. Oh well, the last thing I need is an excuse to buy more cards anyway. I've already pre-ordered Charizard and I'll probably get Venusaur, too.

All four boxes pictured are in different languages lol
Charizard-English (blue)
Blastoise-French (bleu)
Venusaur-idk (blaue)
Pikachu-different idk (blu)

Since the word for "blue" is different, the boxes are in different languages.
Pikachu's box is in Italian language ;) googleo is Red and Blu is Blue

Back