• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Inteleon Chien-Pao Baxcalibur

Namathieu

Aspiring Trainer
It recently came to my mind, why there's no deck where we can see Inteleon as a main player on the board supported by Chien-Pao.
I'm no pro player and not proficient in deck building but I wanted to share this build with y'all and have maybe some feedback!
The deck initially was my ChianBax deck and I modified it to this deck:

##Pokémon - 16
* 1 Radiant Greninja ASR 46
* 4 Inteleon V FST 78
* 4 Inteleon VMAX FST 79
* 3 Frigibax 57
* 2 Baxcalibur 60
* 2 Chien-Pao ex 61

##Trainer Cards - 34
* 3 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 2 Superior Energy Retrieval 189
* 3 Rare Candy 191
* 3 Nest Ball 181
* 2 Professor's Research (Professor Sada)
* 4 Irida ASR 147
* 1 Hisuian Heavy Ball ASR 146
* 1 Iono 185
* 1 Escape Rope BST 125
* 1 Forest Seal Stone SIT 156
* 1 Canceling Cologne ASR 136
* 4 Battle VIP Pass FST 225
* 2 Boss’s Orders (Ghetsis) 172
* 3 Energy Retrieval SLG 59
* 3 PokéStop PGO 68

##Energy - 10
* 10 Water Energy

I'm all ears for criticism and if I can have some advice I would be open to do changes ?

The Pokemon Go Stop is probably a bad card. The chances of the Forest Seal Stone appearing are really slim. You should probably replace those with 1 extra Chien-Pao and 2 Lumineon V for support.

I'd like to understand more of the purpose of the deck. I guess you are just trying to put damage counters with Inteleon VMAX in addition to the normal Chien-Pao stuff, but is there a specific goal in doing so? Are there certain numbers you aren't hitting with Chien-Pao that Inteleon helps you with?

The Pokemon Go Stop is probably a bad card. The chances of the Forest Seal Stone appearing are really slim. You should probably replace those with 1 extra Chien-Pao and 2 Lumineon V for support.
PokeStop can't get that card anymore because Tools are no longer Items.

I'd like to understand more of the purpose of the deck. I guess you are just trying to put damage counters with Inteleon VMAX in addition to the normal Chien-Pao stuff, but is there a specific goal in doing so? Are there certain numbers you aren't hitting with Chien-Pao that Inteleon helps you with?

PokeStop can't get that card anymore because Tools are no longer Items.
The cards still say both tool and item. Is there a new rule for the in new Scarlet & Violet rules ?

Back