Infinity's Battle Roads

Infinity

Soccer Mom
Hot Springs BRs, 5/19/12
I arrive at the place, and figure out that I left my decklist in the car. Luckily, since I have a good reputation there, they let me play with out it.
2 people in my divsion.
RD 1: Infinity w/ Zekrom/Eelektrik VS Justin A w/ Celebi/Mewtwo EX/Tornadus (Master)
I win the flip, and go first. I didn't really get a good T1, (only 1 Tynamo with a Zekrom and a DCE) so I Outraged his Smeargle for 20. He attaches a DCE to Smeargle, Catchers my Tynamo, and Portraits my Juniper. He had to discard 4 Grass and a Shaymin UL. He Tail Rap'd my Tynamo, only getting 1 heads (thank you). We shifted into a Mewtwo war. It got to the point where if he whiffed in the energy on PONT, I would win, if he got it, I would lose. He attaches to Mewtwo and uses X-Ball for the game. GG

0-1

RD 2: Infinity w/ ZekEels vs Eric with Theme Deck (Junior)
I'm kinda taking it easy on him, because he isn't that great.
I go first and get Tynamos, etc. and Charge with Thundurus. I just sweep from here.
GG

1-1

RD 3: Infinity w/ ZekEels vs Preston P w/ Rain Dance EX (Senior)
I win the coin flip, go first, get Tynamos, and Charge. He attaches to Mewtwo and passes. I attach to Thundurus, Catcher Squritle, set up some Eels, and get an easy prize. he attaches to Mewtwo, and uses X-Ball. I attach and Dynamotor to my Mewtwo and X-Ball for 2 Prizes. He attaches a DCE to Kyurem EX and passes. I Switch Mewtwo into Smeargle, triple Dynamotor, attach, and PONT. Looking to get an OHKO on Kyurem EX and trying to get a Skyarrow or Switch of a PONT. I whiff, and pass.
He attaches, and passes hoping I don't have an energy. I attach, retreat, and X-Ball for game.
GG

2-1
RD 4: Infinity w/ ZekEels vs Roger P w/ ZekEels (Master)
I go first, do all my usual things, and Charge. He had a Mewtwo start he attached a DCE and X-Balled. We got into a Mewtwo war, and just like round 1, he needed the energy off PONT to win(he didn't get Tynamos until T3, that's why he didn't have any Eels) He whiffed and passed. I attached, Catcher'd, and Ko'ed his Mewtwo for Game.

3-1

So, I end up 3-1 and another Battle Roads win under my belt. Today, I will be going to another BRs with Sharpedo (or ZekEels), so that will be fun for you guys to read.
Thanks for reading!

I'm kinda taking it easy on him, because he isn't that great.
I go first and get Tynamos, etc. and Charge with Thundurus. I just sweep from here.

Not my definition of taking it easy :p

I wanna move to AR ;(. 2 person BRs... mbn

I meant "taking it easy" by not playing supporters, evolve Eels as much as I can, fast turns, etc.
:p

Back