INFERNAPE's 5th Spriting Contest! It's Over!

RE: INFERNAPE's Reunion (5th) Spriting Contest! Scores are up!

Wow I was so worried about the due date, I completely forgot about the background =o Well thanks for being nice and only deducting one point INFERNAPE ;) And the extra day is certainly a great perk.

Interesting round, one question, when you say using all of the legendary birds does that mean you can only use the legendary birds or can you use other pokemon, and does that include Lugia and Ho-oh with Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres?

He means just the kantro trio - wouldn't that make all of our entries really similar though? And even though team moneyraptor one the last round, getting an etended deadline for the next was never part of hte deal :/

Moneyking63 said:
Wow I was so worried about the due date, I completely forgot about the background =o Well thanks for being nice and only deducting one point INFERNAPE ;) And the extra day is certainly a great perk.

Interesting round, one question, when you say using all of the legendary birds does that mean you can only use the legendary birds or can you use other pokemon, and does that include Lugia and Ho-oh with Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres?

You can only use the legendary birds, but you don't have to use all of them. When I say the legendary birds, I mean Ho-oh, Lugia, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.

Fridge said:
He means just the kantro trio - wouldn't that make all of our entries really similar though?

I don't only mean the Kanto trio....I mean Lugia and Ho-oh too.

Fridge said:
And even though team moneyraptor one the last round, getting an etended deadline for the next was never part of hte deal :/

INFERNAPE said:
Rules #11-There will be rewards for the winners of each challenge.

I never specified what the reward would be. So I don't get how it's not part of the deal....

I will be going away this Friday, and will not be returing until Monday. So if you have any question regarding the challenge, ask them now.

shizzle...

I'm going away Saturday evening, and I won't be back until wednesday. I'll miss the deadline of the challenge, but I can't get my work in ont time - school and stuff - it normally takes me a while to complete a sprite, as I don't get to work on it for a logn time every day. I'm sorry, but I guess I'm gonna have to be pulling out. Thanks to everyone who has been in this contest, its been great :)

Fridge said:
shizzle...

I'm going away Saturday evening, and I won't be back until wednesday. I'll miss the deadline of the challenge, but I can't get my work in ont time - school and stuff - it normally takes me a while to complete a sprite, as I don't get to work on it for a logn time every day. I'm sorry, but I guess I'm gonna have to be pulling out. Thanks to everyone who has been in this contest, its been great :)

Ahh. =[ Sorry to hear that.

Well, thanks for joining, I hope you had fun. =]

RE: INFERNAPE's Reunion (5th) Spriting Contest! Round 6 ends February 16th at 9:00 Pm Est.

I am back!

Only 1 more day left.....

RE: INFERNAPE's Reunion (5th) Spriting Contest! Round 6 ends February 16th at 9:00 Pm Est.

birdthing.png

Not my best sprite, but a sprite.

Only two more entries left.....

Well, looks like Staraptor is eliminated.

MK: If you enter a sprite today, you automaticly make it to the finals, along with PokeManiac.

RE: INFERNAPE's Reunion (5th) Spriting Contest! Round 6 ends February 17th at 9:00 Pm Est.

Um... MK and Staraptor had the extra day. Why is Staraptor eliminated?

RE: INFERNAPE's Reunion (5th) Spriting Contest! Round 6 ends February 17th at 9:00 Pm Est.

As much as I would love to make it to the finals I can't, I'm on my aunts computer right now (just at her house for dinner) my laptop crashed, no art programs, I've spent all my free time either trying to get it fixed or trying to find ways to do my homework with out it. I'm so sorry INFERNAPE, this isn't the first conflict I have had in this contest and I really like to keep my word. I'm so sorry, if you ever have another contest of any kind count me in, and congrats Pokemaniac, it seems you are the winner by default.

If it counts for anything, I'd be willing to give MK an extension, or let in some old contestants, or even postpone the comp 'till everyone's got more freetime. I'd rather not win by default.

ALERT:

I may not have to drop out. I could possibly enter a sprite by tomorrow, if you are willing to extned the round. I think its worth it, to let MK stay in as wel. I hate to see a contest that is one by defualt - and in all the other rounds, the only eliminations were those who didn't enter sprites. I think fo MK's sakes, we should extend it.

Pokémaniac said:
Um... MK and Staraptor had the extra day. Why is Staraptor eliminated?

Whoops! xD My fault Staraptor.....I forgot you had an extra day.

I can give everyone a two day extention.

If you can get your sprite in by tomorrow, by 9:00 Pm Est, you can stay in!

RE: INFERNAPE's Reunion (5th) Spriting Contest! Round 6 has been extended!

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

Ok my computer is kind of up kind of not, It keeps going up and down, I'm still in the process of fixing but at least I have access, I'll do the best I can but no guarantees, sorry again..

Edit: Trying to get this fixed, here is my post that I can't tell if it went through

Ok my computer is kind of up kind of not, It keeps going up and down, I'm still in the process of fixing but at least I have access, I'll do the best I can but no guarantees, sorry again..

3rd times the charm I hope:

Lol! It went through...all three times.

On another note, I would like thank all of the remaining contestants for sticking with this contest. I know a lot of people would have just quit after we had so many people drop outs. Thanks again guys!

RE: INFERNAPE's Reunion (5th) Spriting Contest! Round 6 ends tonight at 9:00 Pm Est!

So er.. I made a freakish bird thing..

25jfwd2.png

I kinda forgot about this because I had to do revise for a Maths exam. But the exam is over now, so things should be okay... ^^

RE: INFERNAPE's Reunion (5th) Spriting Contest! Round 6 ends tonight at 9:00 Pm Est!

Cool Staraptor!

Only 32 minutes left for Mk and Fridge to enter a sprite....hurry up guys!

Back