in 10 years....

mine is more realistic if pokemon existed in the real world

could you imagion

Why would Dawn and May create WW4, okay, WW3 is a little more down-to-earth, but your idea to spark WW4, is not

well in the place where the contest was held the exposion was big enough that the country leader thought they got bombed by americans so then they bombed them back and shizaz WW4

I think that can be exept the part that ash cathc arceus I think that brock would be the best pokemon Breeder
and gary the best reasecher.
I think that team rocket and galaxy wiill become one team.and James and C. will work by they selves

Ash will have seen every single Pokemon and captured most of them
and write a book on his experinces

Misty will be still be the gym leader and a good wate type pokemon breeder

Brock will be married to some pretty girl and stil be traveling with Ash were ever

Gary will have had a major break through in Pokemon research

Tracy will be a famous artist and be rich

Jessie will be famus coridnator after she gets kicked out of Team Rocket because she stinks

James will be a famous Magikarp breeder like he has wanted too

Meowth will be in love with that rich meowth

May will be a famous coriddnator

Max will be the gym leader of his fathers gym with Gallade by his side (assuming that the ralts he met is a boy)

Dawn will be a famous coridnator and face off against May

Paul will have joined team rocket and be Goviannis right hand man

There just is no spice to this, Ash will NOT catch all the Pokemon, seriousl,y p[lease stop saying that he will, beacuse he won't ! You know how Pokemon is, 10 episodes in between captures, and it's mostly been Dawn, catching three Pokemon in the span of almopst 40 episodes

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
There just is no spice to this, Ash will NOT catch all the Pokemon, seriousl,y p[lease stop saying that he will, beacuse he won't ! You know how Pokemon is, 10 episodes in between captures, and it's mostly been Dawn, catching three Pokemon in the span of almopst 40 episodes
well who knows what could happen in 10 years he might have a totally diffrent outlook

I ten years you all will obey the lymon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZaEVAFh2lE&mode=related&search=

^AGREED!! As long as people are making money and play games, Nintendo's gonna keep it coming to us! POKEMON shall live I say... LIVE!

I think this topic has gotten a bit side tracked. It was suposed to be about what you think will happen to the anime characters in the span of ten years from where they are now.
With that in mind I think since its a cartoon aimed at younger people who want a happy ending it will most likley end up that the good guys from the show succeed in what they set out to do. Ash will be a pokemon master, May and Dawn become top coordinators, Brock ends up with a pretty girl, Misty remains a water pokemon expert/ gym leader, Tracy and Gary become pokemon professors, and something nice will happen to Jessie, James and meowth too. Basicly the show will probably keep its main characters around the same age they are now so when it finaly ends they'll want to end it on a good note without any open ends left. To try and predict too much more than that would be impossible, like that old saying goes, it's not the destination that matters it's the journey to it. There's an infinite amount of possiblities that lead to a single conclusion so its pointless to get to far into specifics.

i think that in 10 years, professor birch will marry may's mom (after norman dies of a heart attack) and professor elm will die old, cold, and alone with nothing but his corsola. professor oak will marry mrs. ketchum., and professor rowan will spontaniously combust! (lol)

Back