Import Stores in the Portland/Seattle Area?

Leric

Aspiring Trainer
Hello all. I will be going on a family vacation in the next few weeks to the Pacific Northwest, and will be in both of these cities (Portland and Seattle). I am a TCG player who loves/collects imported deck boxes and sleeves, so I was hoping someone could fill me in on whether or not there's any stores that sell this merchandise in the area?

Anything within a couple of hours of either city is a possibility. Thanks for any info!

Hey I see you're visiting my neck of the woods! I actually happen to live in Portland ^_^

That aside, I don't know for sure of places selling those imports, but I know of this store, Unique Imports, in Clackamas that sells a bunch of imported goods and all types of "geeky" stuff which may be a good place to start. Clackamas/Happy Valley isn't too far from Portland as it's basically Portland and by car can be reached pretty quickly. There's also this store that sells a bunch of TCG goods known as Epic Gaming which is in Southern Portland.

I'm not too familiar with the Seattle area, but I'm sure some of the people at these places could help you out with looking for those in Seattle.

Hey I see you're visiting my neck of the woods! I actually happen to live in Portland ^_^

That aside, I don't know for sure of places selling those imports, but I know of this store, Unique Imports, in Clackamas that sells a bunch of imported goods and all types of "geeky" stuff which may be a good place to start. Clackamas/Happy Valley isn't too far from Portland as it's basically Portland and by car can be reached pretty quickly. There's also this store that sells a bunch of TCG goods known as Epic Gaming which is in Southern Portland.

I'm not too familiar with the Seattle area, but I'm sure some of the people at these places could help you out with looking for those in Seattle.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the info.

pink gorilla games in the seattle area maybe, think their import stuff is more on the console side though. think the seattle area still has some of the pokemon center kiosks in one or two of the malls as well (though I think the inventory of that is about the same as the online pokemon center)

Back