Pokemon If you were one of the 18 Pokémon types, what type would you be?

Bug/Psychic

Bug - I am weak and cannot take a punch or deal one either way.

Psychic - I am very smart, however, and would love to be this combo.

or

Dragon/Ice

Dragon, I am very kind, and stand up for someone in trouble. And my roar is louder then my bark *which is very loud*

Ice - I like the cold, and am very "cool' in some aspects

or

Dragon/Fire

Dragon - Same as Above

Fire - I can be a hothead some times and I just run right into fights or arguments without thinking.

Grass/Fairy
Grass~ I love Grass type so much! Grass because I'm calm and quiet.
Fairy~ So I can kill some Dragons!!!! Fairy because I'm mischievous.

Fighting: Being a very petite person I love the idea of unexpected super strength. (°σ°)

I would probably be a Ghost/Dark type. One, because they are my 2 favorite types. Two, its there are many types that don't effect it.

We all normal types until we die and becomes ghost type.
some of us are psychic . Those who like drugs can be poison. people who cure others with natural materials are grass type. Lol cant think of other examples

I like the idea of being water type. every country with water problem I am your man. My water never ends as long as you wont force me to forget water gun

Steel/Ghost

I think that would be awesome combination. I've always liked the ghost pokemon and Steel is really strong. I am the ghost of Iron Man lol

Perhaps I would be Dark type, I have a dark side, that is usually shown when I am angry.

I guess I would also be Electric, because when you meet me you're in for a shock.

Terrible pun I know haha.

Obviously, I'd wanna be any type I could. However, when I have to narrow it down it would probably come to Fire/Normal or Fire/Flying. For me, the power to control fire is seriously awesome. I'd gain a ton of respect for it, and I've always imagined what it would be like to have fire bursting from my hands.

In terms of the normal half, I wouldn't want to be purely a fire type. I think it would be more cool to be partly fire and partly human (I assume that's what normal would be) so that I wouldn't be a freak or something... Referencing Percy Jackson, would you rather be Poseidon or Percy? I would choose Percy, but that's my preference.

And flying... It would be a dream come true to fly. That would be amazing. (That and invisibility, but I suppose I'd need to be a ghost for that!)

I'm pretty eccentric at times, and to me the best type to describe that would be Electric. And I'm not just saying that because they sound similar!

Plus I love thunderstorms. The more intense, the better. Electric-types love that sort of thing too and in some cases feed off the lightning they produce, so there's that.

I would be a Fairy.

I like fairies. I was really happy and surprised when I found that the new Pokémon type is a fairy. But I would not be some cute pink one. I prefer more mysterious fairies.

Psychic or Dark would fit my personality best, because I'm the "smart quiet kid" on campus. I would prefer dark the most though, that type has cooler pokemon in general (imo).

What I would like is probably Dragon/Dark, I have the Pure Evil in my heart of Dominating my enemies and Becoming all Powerful and The Rage of a Dragon, One of the most Deadliest creatures in the entire world, I hope Zoroark gets a Mega evolution and becomes Dragon/dark that would be so epic :D

My personality is Loud, Smart And Crazy because I am a Woggamer :D
Typing that Suites my personality would probably be Psychic/??? I am smart so psychic but There is no type that represents Unnatural so maybe a Sound type if it were real?

Dragon Pokémon said:
Definitely Dragon.
Dragon is my life.

I'd also need something high-energy and hyper. Not sure what though.

If you're talking about a type, then how about electric? So it'd be Dragon/Electric.

I'm pretty squirrelly and quiet. I know that if I can't avoid a confrontation altogether, I fight dirty and underhanded. I'm good-natured, and I love pranks almost as much as I love puns. Both playing pranks and having them played on me.
So:
I think I'd be a Ghost and/or a Dark type.

Back