Pokemon If you were a Pokémon what would you be and why?

RE: If you were a pokemon what would you be.

I'd either be a Pikachu (Because Pikachu's my favorite) and shock annoying people or a Charizard (Who's a close second) so I can roast stuff and fly.

I'd be Ludicolo. I'd pick Lotad, but life as a Lotad must be much more difficult. Plus, Ludicolo are just so fun loving it must be awesome.

Scuba Steve said:
I'd be Ludicolo. I'd pick Lotad, but life as a Lotad must be much more difficult. Plus, Ludicolo are just so fun loving it must be awesome.

That's my Ludicolo lover. :3

Ah, I'd do almost anything to be a Ludicolo.

I would probably be Zoroark because I could transform into every Pokemon I want. If that wasn't possible I would pick Heracross, Houndoom or Salamence maybe.

I would want to be Infernape or Electivire (two of my favorites).

Personality wise I'd be more like Axew, or build wise I'd be like Riolu.

I would be a Lucario, because he is fast, strong, and cool. Nuff said.

I would have to be an Umbreon *w* My Favorite Pokemon~ Umbreon is just so cute and awesome! Plus its one of my favorite types and it can learn good moves.

RE: If you were a pokemon what would you be. Why?

Hmmmmmmmmm four coices here
No 1 Charizard my fave Pokemon
2. Stunfisk - indestructible and fun to annoy people with
3 Rhydon - just cause first pokemon made
4. Alakazam - smartest pokemon and itsa psychic

Personality-wise? I'm very shy and protective (particularly of animals), and the first Pokémon that I think of as embodying those traits would be Dratini or Dragonair. I'm not sure if I've evolved yet or not, so it's hard to decide between the two.

Now, if I were to choose? I think I would have to go with Tropius. I would really love being a flying dinosaur, stomping on anyone who gets in my way. :U

I would probably be an Ursaring, because despite my deep voice and tall and wide exterior, I'm a teddy bear.

Probably a Charizard cause let's be honest. Nobody messes with Charizard.

Or Sceptile (my favorite).

I'm just going to be Pikachu, I will charm everyone with my cuteness. Yeah, I have a sinister plot, I am going to steal the words supplies of Pringles, even the flavours I don't like. Why, might you ask ? because I'm Pikachu. Pikachu, can do anything. Hold onto your Pringles little kids, I am taking them for a ride.

Ditto as a choice, is kind of a cheat ruins the fun.

I'd be a Durant. ^_^ They have the same stats I think I would have as a pokemon.

TheTPCProductionz said:
I'm just going to be Pikachu, I will charm everyone with my cuteness. Yeah, I have a sinister plot, I am going to steal the words supplies of Pringles, even the flavours I don't like. Why, might you ask ? because I'm Pikachu. Pikachu, can do anything. Hold onto your Pringles little kids, I am taking them for a ride.

Sounds familiar.

TheTPCProductionz said:
Ditto as a choice, is kind of a cheat ruins the fun.

well ya

2nd best choice, whats better then doing nothing? nothing
pokefeb__slakoth_by_gumbogamer-d5v5e8b.png

Definitely gardevoir. She's as classy as me, and we both have the same hairdo.
Also, I share a lot of traits with the ralts family, mainly elegance, shyness, the ability to see the future (I'm not psychic, just in case someone needs that clarification), the ability to float (if there is a very strong wind, It takes me away for a meter or so) and gallade's love for bitchin' swords.

DNA said:
TheTPCProductionz said:

Sounds familiar.

I didn't quote it from that, infact I hadn't even seen that until you had just pointed it out, but thanks :).

I want to be Zekrom because it is my favourite Pokemon and it is the Hero of Ideals. It has magnificent Electric Attacks and it is Ultimate!

I also want to be Reshiram because it is my favourite Pokemon along with Zekrom. It is Hero of Truth and has stunning Fire Type Attacks! It is as Ultimate as Zekrom!

Venusaur. That way I wouldn't have to worry about food, at least when there's sunlight. =D I would live in a peaceful forest and protect it, and if there was trouble...spew some kind of powder.
Oh, and like Spencer's Venusar, I would be able to stand on my hind legs.

Back