Pokemon If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon World, where would you live?

Pineapple X said:
Don't wanna be a Mr. Know-It-All-Trainer here, but don't you mean Cerulean? Celadon is the city with the mall.

Thanks, sorry about that, the last time I played those games I played them in Spanish, so I confused them... XDD

Luispipe8 said:
Thanks, sorry about that, the last time I played those games I played them in Spanish, so I confused them... XDD

Hahaha :D

I got a sudden urge to live in Ecruteak. Omg, it's just so cool. :D I stopped for about five minutes at the Bellchime Trail. (Or whatever it is xD)

Sunyshore City or lavender Town. Lavender Town back from Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. It'd be interesting, plus I love ghost Pokemon. As for Sunyshore City, I don't know, I just like it.

[private]Edited grammar

~AL[/private]

I'd live in Nimbasa City because it's so nice there! You have a battle stadium, a musical there, and even a carnival-ish ride (a ferris wheel, to be exact) that's not even 150 yards away from where my house could be! I'd love to ride that ferris wheel every day. It would also be interesting to maybe even battle Elesa for my Bolt Badge!

Sootopolis
Snowpoint

Depending on whether I feel like warm and sea, or cold and snowy.

Either Nimbasa or Driftveil. Those are the two cities I always spend the most time in and they also have so much to do. And also, Nimbasa is the most populous city in all of pokemon, so that's cool.

I would love to live in Bill's house as it was in HG/SS :) It would also be quite cool to live around Petalburg forest or on the routes that connects Johto to Kanto!
Others:
Cerulean or Celadon
Dewford or Slateport
Live in a tent at National Park

Nimbasa would be nice with all the places to go. I wouldn't be bored because I could watch a game, get in a train to somewhere else in vacation, test my skills as a trainer, watch a musical, go to the amusement park. Just don't use all your money at once because you'll get broken.

I'd probably live either in mahogany town or just above it. I like the surroundings and the lake of rage is nice.

Of course, I would live in the Resort Area! I would live in my Villa, right next door to the Ribbon Syndicate. I love Super Contests more than battling, anyway.

Resort_Area_Pt.png

I mean, how could you not love this place? Or perhaps I would live in the Pokémon Mansion. I mean, it is right under Hearthome City, so there would be plenty to do, and as the Pokémon League Champion, I would be able to easily access Sinnoh's largest city, travel about the region more easily, and I could reach out to the public by being drastically closer to civilization (as opposed to being on a far away island, not anywhere near civilization).

Pok%C3%A9mon_Mansion_Sinnoh_Pt.png
This place is gorgeous!​

I would live in Mauville City. I can access Slateport, Verdanturf, and Fallarbor, and it's next to some amazing environments. It also has a game corner, and I can't forget about the bike shop.

Goldenrod, is my favourite place in Pokémon. I have always been the fan of the town, with the day-care centre. In both the second and third generations, the 3rd gym is where the day-care centre is. I love the whole place, also love doing the bug catching contest. Nostalgia is a big reason behind this, but I just have a connection with this town.

I would live in the old chateau or the Pokemon mansion :D because they are awesome

Now I think about it, sunny shore city would he nice.

Nimbasa city. I love big cities, I have lived in a somewhat small town for my whole life and hate it. I never want to leave when our family goes to the city.

I would rather live in pyrite town its safe, cops are experts, and it hasnt been taken over by mirror b, not to mention you are living in a sparkling really clean city XD

Snowpoint city, Im a big a fan of snow and cold. Not too much of a sun person, so snowpoint seems like the perfect place

This is an interesting thread.
I would live in Verdanturf Town. It's a quiet place, full of grennery with a "tasty air". The houses are great, the ingame music is relaxing. I could easily go to Rustboro or Mauville when needed, the east route has nice flower fields (good think it's not like Floaroma where everything is covered with flowers). And since it's in Hoenn, my favorite region, I could make a secret base, perhaps make a pile of leaves at the place in Route 116, that small open area only accessible through Rusturf Tunnel. XD

I would like to live anywhere in the Nature, as long as it is Nature! Actually, I would like to live anywhere in the Pokemon World, especially near Pokemon!

Back