I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I went to a comic shop to buy some old singles and was gonna buy 5 Boundaries Crossed packs but I got 3 instead because of my budget and I told the lady "Ehhh.... hold those two in case I get something bad..." And I got a Keldeo EX full art. :D I was like "Oh never mind I pulled a 50$ card."

At Wal-Mart they did a price comparison for me. Toys R' Us was having a Black Friday deal where you buy 1 tin and get another for $5. Wal-Mart gave me the same deal. I got a Darkrai tin and a Mewtwo tin for $23.68. I pulled:

Shiny Krookodile DE! :D
Golurk DE
RH Drifblim DE
RH Hydreigon DE
RH Klinklang BW Sadly it has scratches on it straight out of the pack =(
RH Revive BW
2 Rescue Scarf DE
Switch BW
Giant Cape DE
Energy Switch BW
Revive BW
Super Scoop Up BW
Max Potion EP :D
Bianca EP
{L} Energy BW
2 Blend Energy {G}{R}{P}{D}

I bought 1 pack of Boundaries crossed for my girlfriend today... It had computer search in it. xD

I went to Walmart so i can burn off calories and Fat from Thanksgiving and Close my bank account there.

I noticed they had the new Boundaries Crossed 3 Pack bundles so i bought each one and other than cool looking reverse holo's and 2 Promo's and cool Red coins i pulled:

Normal Holo Blastoise

Normal Holo Gliscor

and 2 Rocky Helmets

I bought 13 boundaries crossed boosters yesterday now they finally have them in single boosters, got

Terrkaion secret rare
Crystal wall
Two charizards
Flygon

pretty happy :)

I got a ton of packs from Black Friday, I think totalling to 12-13 Boundaries Crossed and 2 Misfilled Rayquaza Tins (I got 2 EPO instead of an EPO and a BW in both), got some pretty sweet pulls:

FA Bianca
Terrakion EX DRX (Normal Art)
Flygon BC (1 Holo, 1 Reverse)
Scolipede BC
Bianca EPO
Crushing Hammer EPO
Hugh BC
and some assorted little stuff.

I was really hoping for more Skyla (I need one more for my deck and 2 for my mom to use), a Computer Search (I might have to rely on GP for Cities), or a Keldeo (I'ma need one for teching my decks once Plasma Storm comes out). The FA Bianca made my day though, and the Terrakion EX was needed for my mom's deck =P

So, today I bought 4 Boundaries Crossed Boosters. I was like "Yeah, I probably won't get anything..."

1st Pack: Crap
2nd Pack: Cheren FA and Normal Skyla - I thought to myself "What are the chances of getting another good pull..."
3rd Pack: Crap
4th Pack: LANDORUS EX!!!!!

I was just stunned. What an awesome day ;)

I picked 10 random packs out of 2 separate boxes of BC and pulled
>Celebi EX FA
>Keldeo EX x 2
>Samurott
>Skyla x 3

I have 5 Keldeos now :p

>Buys one pack at League
>Cashier gives me pack
>Goes behind counter and exchanges pack for a different one
> Pulls a RH switch
> And a FA Bianca XD

I got two of the Reshiram EX and Zekrom EX Special Pack Promo Booster set thing a ma bobs... I wanted them mostly for the japanese full arts, a possible full art N which I have been hunting for, and possibly a shiny. Sadly most of them were garbage holos but... then as I was like "man what are the odds this guy weighed these packs and just taped the box back...? These pulls are horrible..." and then bam! As I was opening a red collection pack I got a Full Art N, you can't find this guy on eBay anymore! I was like "woah. Okay I stand corrected." Best 40$ I ever spent on cards. I saw a guy opening one of these and he got a full art Cobalion and a full art Mewtwo EX! I was flipping jealous but you can't buy N anywhere right now so I didn't really care!

MrSquarepants said:
I got two of the Reshiram EX and Zekrom EX Special Pack Promo Booster set thing a ma bobs... I wanted them mostly for the japanese full arts, a possible full art N which I have been hunting for, and possibly a shiny. Sadly most of them were garbage holos but... then as I was like "man what are the odds this guy weighed these packs and just taped the box back...? These pulls are horrible..." and then bam! As I was opening a red collection pack I got a Full Art N, you can't find this guy on eBay anymore! I was like "woah. Okay I stand corrected." Best 40$ I ever spent on cards. I saw a guy opening one of these and he got a full art Cobalion and a full art Mewtwo EX! I was flipping jealous but you can't buy N anywhere right now so I didn't really care!

Awsome, I pulled nothing from my Zekrom box but holos. But in the Reshiram Box I pulled both Darkrai EX FA and Meowth SR. I would've loved to pull a FA N thought.. ^^

RogueChomp said:
>Buys one pack at League
>Cashier gives me pack
>Goes behind counter and exchanges pack for a different one
> Pulls a RH switch
> And a FA Bianca XD

The other pack had RH Blastoise and FA Landorus

Two guys at league opened one pack each, they both got Landorus EX regular.

EDIT: These were consecutive packs.

Nice cards I like the FA Skylas and how many packs did it take you to get all those.

I was reading this thread earlier, and while reading I had a feeling if i went to walmart and bought a 3 pack blister i would get a computer search. Iv'e been wanting a second one so a friend of mine can use it for city championships. I got the packs out and the BK pack was clearly the heaviest and opened it up. Computer Search

Thanks. I've gotten pretty lucky with my pulls. Not a whole lot around 35 of bcx. The two Darkrai EXs I pulled the same day from only buying 3 packs lol.

Forgot if I've posted this here or not, but since BCR prereleases started, I've pulled 4 Computer Search. I've also pulled 2 FA Celebi, 1 FA White Kyurem (+1 reg), and a FA Bianca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back