I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

i had five bucks the other day, and wanted to buy a pack. i took one off the shelf, didn't want it, then took a whole bunch off the shelf, then the first pack i saw after that, i took. Then, BAM, FA Mewtwo EX

I assume this is good.

Pulled a Korean 008/052 Amoonguss error. It has pack sealing marks across the upper 3/8"

My Brother got a Mewtwo Box and he pulled a Kyurem EX out of it and all I did to get it and the rest of the cards was trade my promo Winged Dragon of Ra card

Hey guys. Long time, no see! I hung out with an old friend tonight and bought my first Pokemon cards in a long time. I got three tins (one each of the Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom EX tins.)

Aside from the usual mix of reverse holos, a few cards stuck out. Tornadus reverse, Kyurem holo...minor things. I never have luck with tins or packs..... until today.

My first tin gave up a Regigigas EX full art. I was obviously pretty happy. The second tin yielded nothing great, but the third brought me a really nice secret rare Hydreigon 103/99... I couldn't be any happier with this return to the game!! Thanks for the read everyone.

Glaceon said:
FA Mewtwo EX. :]
Now we both have one, hah.
Is your other one for Traaaaaaade?

Just got the Zekrom tin because of the pull ratio.
Catcher.
and that's it really. :[

A few days ago at Wal-Mart I got 2 packs of ND, but before getting the packs, I pulled all of the packs off the hook that holds them and told my dad to pick the pack that has Mewtwo EX, so he picked 2 packs. When we got back in the car I opened them; what do I pull? Zekrom EX. Oh well, atleast he got the EX part right. :p (and it's playable)

I got a Darkrai EX, a RH Random Reciever, a RH Ultra Ball and a Shiny Archeops today at my PR! :D

Brave Vesperia said:
I got a Darkrai EX, a RH Random Reciever, a RH Ultra Ball and a Shiny Archeops today at my PR! :D

Oh yeah?
Well I got FA Kyogre :p

at my prerelease today I pulled darkrai EX, rev rare candy, rev n and out of my total 8 packs I pulled the EX, 1 rev holo rare, and 4 rare holos, so 6 holo rares out of 8 packs!! totally beat the 1 in 3 odds

Managed to pull an Entei EX FA at the Prerelease today. :D

I didn't get a single good Trainer though so I was kinda disappointed about that with so many good ones in the set.

Only just registered to these forums, but still worth posting I guess. :)

I somehow managed to get these 3 from 5 Noble Victories booster packs, last week.
snPJ

pulled 2 Darkrai EX, RH Empoleon, RH Blaziken, RH Aerodactyl , RH Random Receiver in 13 packs @ prerelease.

I pulled a Darkrai EX at my pre release sunday :p the rest of my pulls were pretty average though

Been a good day so far; got tattooed and some new cards. My wife just pulled a Prism energy, RH DCE and Mewtwo EX full art from a pack.

[Edit: corrected spelling of imaginary word. Typing on phone]

I pulled a shiny Gardevoir from my pre-release at Medford Saturday. Wicked! ...it's not as pretty as the Japanese version... but they did improve over Next Destinies, which just had foil on them and didn't sparkle at all...

It was not a pull, but I won an auction for a 3 Japanese promos that came out 4 years ago. This is the first time I have seen them listed.

Today at my pre-re I pulled an entei ex and then traded it for a groudon ex FA =)

Between my friends and I at 2 prereleases today we got:
2x Darkrai EX (1 FA)
2x Raikou EX (1 FA)
2x Kyogre EX
1x Tornadus EX FA
1x Groudon EX FA
1x Entei EX
and a Gold Catcher

Pretty good day I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back