I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Bought a Pansage Emerging Powers blister pack at walmart,
Thunderus FA x2 =D
Leavany x1
Scolipede Rev. x1

Got my first five packs of NV today!
In the first pack was a RH Beeheeyem and a Secret Meowth!!!!
The other rares were:
Both Cofagrigus
Druddigon
Virizion (Holo)
also got a Rocky Helmet!

2 packs of NV today.
1 N
1 RH super rod
1 chadelure
1 sr meowth!

Within my first 5 packs of NV I got:
1 Eviolite
2 Super Rods
1 Archeops
2 Durants
and 1 FA Victini

I WILL get a Hyrdreigon playset someday. Speaking of which, that same day I got 10 Deinos.

Just pulled a playset of Durants and a Kyurem out of 8 NV packs.

Got 7 NV packs because i did good at school and for reaching the end of our sticker chart.

Pulled:
4 N(1 FA)
1 FA virizion
1 fire victini not fliptini but other
1 eelektrik

Awesome!

My first 3 packs of Noble Victories:

-Conkeldurr holo
-Archeops
-Cofagrigus reverse holo
-Reuniclus

That Conkeldurr was one of the cards I was hoping to get so that was a definite plus for me.

2x Korean Vol.7 Boxes:

2x Leafeon LV.X - pulled it in my first pack!
1x Glaceon LV.X
4x Umbreon Holo
4x Espeon Holo
4x Gyarados Holo
3x Deoxys Holo
4x of each Rare
at LEAST 4x of each C/UC

Awesome boxes overall. Average is supposed to be 1 LV.X per box but my sister hacked life itself and managed to pull another LV.X out of her box. Serperior pulls for sure.

I opened 6 noble victories packs today and got a terrekkion FA a virizion FA a conkeldurr ability holo, a landurus holo, a biosharp holo and a cobalion reverse rare

This should go under the "I pulled something cruddy" thread: At the NV prerelease I pulled both Reuniclus in the same pack.

got a couple NV packs from cites yesterday nothing too good but I got Terrakion in my very first NV pack which was cool and then I got N, Archeops, and RH Zebstrika :/

Me and my friend split a nv box on friday, I pulled:
FA victini
refliptini
rh kyurem
rh N
lots of rocky helmets
cincinno like victini
LOTS of rh

Then, I traded regular refliptini for a pachirisu!
EDIT: my friend saw a mudkip* that the store was selling. They were selling it for $10, but my friend got it for $7 with black friday 25% off. Imagine that! Mudkip* for $7!

Got a Raikou tin at Target yesterday, mostly just because I wanted another tin to store stuff in. Inside the packs, I got the top-half of RSL (I already had the bottom half, so, sweet) AND a Flareon*! Was super surprised to see that popping out at me.All in all, definitely worth the $15.

Artemis said:
Got a Raikou tin at Target yesterday, mostly just because I wanted another tin to store stuff in. Inside the packs, I got the top-half of RSL (I already had the bottom half, so, sweet) AND a Flareon*! Was super surprised to see that popping out at me.All in all, definitely worth the $15.

Reading that post reminded me of a Flareon star I pulled a few years ago on my way to Olive Garden and I was so excited I even bought it into the resturant with me.

Got 20 packs of NV at league from blisters/spare packs:

2 Litwick Promo (From Blister)
1 Axew Promo (From Blister)
2 Hydreigon Holo
1 Hydreigon RH
2 Eelektross Holo
1 Haxorus Holo
1 Virizion Holo
1 Cobalion Holo
1 Landorus Holo
1 Archeops
3 Durant
3 N
1 Rocky Helmet RH
3 Eviolite
1 N FA :D

Amazing packs holo-wise

Out of two NV packs I got today, I pulled:

Durant
Conkeldurr (Ability)

I feel like Best Buy tins always have something good in them, even the Target tins too. When I ordered 9 tins from Gamingetc I didn't get anything good... no level x's... but I did get 2 shiny legends and a Flying Pikachu reprint. But nothing worth getting excited about... From Best Buy tins I've pulled Full Art Zekrom and Reshiram and Tornadus.

Oh. And when I bought Psycho Drive and Hail Blizzard I got a Shiny Zoroark. But for the Hail Blizzard box I didn't get a thing. Just Kyurem EX and Regigigas EX.. I think boxes come with at least 1 EX, I really wish I got a Full art from that box oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddmfz0sXYRk

I wonder if the quality will be as good in English... I'm not advertising by the way just thought some of you might want to see how it might glimmer. The swirl might not be there, since the full art N didn't have it from Red Collection.

This pull occurred last year, I bought 2 HGSS packs and pulled Meganium Prime and Donphan Prime. In Stupidity, I traded Donphan for Blissey Prime + Arceus Lv. X.

Recently bought 2 Packs of Noble Victories and pulled 2 Eviolites so my lucks been running pretty high so I decide to try my luck again. Find box has 4 packs left, buy 3 pulling:

Pack 1:

Cofagrigus
Deino (Reverse)
Cyroganal (Uncommon)

Pack 2:

Reuniclus
Eelektrik (Reverse)
Super Rod

Start thinknig I've wasted my money until I open the next pack:

Pack 3:

Kyurem
N (Reverse)