Crystals - 9
old ex- 139
Lvl X- 56
Primes - 26
Legends - 18
Gold Stars - 25
FA/EX FA - 55
Secret Rares - 121

Probably the 2nd one first. But, I'm sure I'd get all the commons and rares I'm missing from every set afterwards. Probably the promos last.

evilpacman said:
Probably the 2nd one first. But, I'm sure I'd get all the commons and rares I'm missing from every set afterwards. Probably the promos last.

It sounds like he wouldn't collect commons, uncommons, and non holo rares. Only holos.

Familiar said:
evilpacman said:

It sounds like he wouldn't collect commons, uncommons, and non holo rares. Only holos.

Yeah, I know. What I'm saying though is that I would fill in the missing spots after I've completed all the UR's from the second scenario.

O.O I have Scenario A... I was wondering if I should trim my collection down to Scenario B?

elam18 said:
O.O I have Scenario A... I was wondering if I should trim my collection down to Scenario B?

I'd say keep it! It must be cool to have all the cards from each set.

Yeah... But it's all divided into 15 3" binders... So when I move, it's a pain in the butt

Hey Tony, Can you tell me the dimensions of a 9-card clear plastic sleeve holder.

I need an exact measurement because I'm thinking of transferring them in a safe secure box instead of binders to make it more compact and easy to move.

I'd probably make some adjustments to Scenario B (e.g. keep the entire 1ED Base and normal BW EX cards).

SoulWind said:
I'd probably make some adjustments to Scenario B (e.g. keep the entire 1ED Base and normal BW EX cards).

I prefer the Expedition/Skyridge/Aquapolis Set over the 1ED base anytime.

Frost Mage said:
What more could a collector want. ;~;

MORE.

elam18 said:

I would stick with Scenario A. (No one saw that coming)

if i was you id also put a good insurance plan on your card collection and get a fireproof safe

Back