Ruling i need to know so please answer so i could get ready

Pokemon-Striker

Chino CHolo :] Contact Me on Aim
for example if i have a potion from the sandstorm set but the set is rotated, in the daimond and pearl there is potion in that set too so can i use the potion from the rotated set in tournaments since they are both the same but diferent set?

i dont have alot of damage counters so what do i do, can i actually buy more or can the person im playing with can provide me with damage counters and can tournaments or leagues provide me with damage counters?

and one last question what can i use to represent poison and burned markers?

If it has been printed into a different set (reprint), yes, you can use it as long as the wording is exactly the same.

For damage counters, getting more from decks, or using different colours as different numbers works. Having your opponent use their own is probably more useful. Getting from decks is the easiest option.

Also you can use almost anything thats small for damage counters.....you can even use dice. (like I do).

Light Venusaur said:
Also you can use almost anything thats small for damage counters.....you can even use dice. (like I do).

can i use pennies for damage counters if i could ill call them
"gheto counters"

Dice are one of the best options. I used to use those little aquarium glass stones as damage counters back in the day.

Back