RSE/FRLG I need Flygon moveset help

MaddMoni

Still Representin' Hoenn
Is there a good moveset and role for Flygon who doesn't have
Earthquack,RockSlide,rock tomb and Dragon Claw.

GIFflygon.gif

LV 45
Hp 113
atk 100
sp atk 85
def 77
sp def 73
speed 118
current moveset: screech-sand tomb-crunch-dragon breath

I made a thread just like this but i wasn't clear enough.

I play pokemon Ruby on GBA not emulator.
:( this pokemon stinks

RE: Flygon Help

What are his IV's? If they aren't 29+ in Atk. SpA. and Spd, you might want to breed a new one with earthquake.

I don't know what IVs are. But if I do breed how well it learn Earthquack? its breed moves doesn't have EQ

If the dad knows Earthquake, and the baby can learn Earthquake via TM, the baby gets Earthquake.

IVs (Individual Values) are figures assigned to a Pokemon's stats, and they are set that way from the moment you obtain it. Each stat's IV is different, and they range from 0 to 31, with 31 being the highest. Naturally you will want to aim as high as possible.

There isn't a way to check IVs in game, so you will need to use an IV calculator. If you had Emerald and access to the Frontier there is a guy there who gives you a general picture of the Pokemon's IVs but that is all.

Eggs only appear at level 5 so the IV calculator will just give you a range and not specifics (its level isn't that high), but you want to try and aim for as high IVs as possible.

Breeding in games before Emerald is a real pain, since you don't get access to the IV checker guy OR the Everstone trick. If you've got any questions that I haven't already answered you can PM me and I can help.

Okay I kinda get IVs. Flygon is bug egg group if my Heracross were to have EQ and if male then I could breed with a female Tranpich..But my EQ is on my Metagross.

No I have more TMs I didn't use all of them. EQ,Dragon Claw,Rock Tomb,overheat (I forgot what else I used ) are gone.

but you only get a TM like EQ once in the game. some Pokes can learn EQ like Rhydon.

Darn,we were so close I just looked on Bulbpedia and it says Emerald not Ruby & Sapphire

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pickup_(ability)

:B

Its okay I probably wouldn't waste TM EQ ...only if a had a 99x of them xD

Maybe Fire Blast , Solarbeam , Earthquake, Giga Drain

II found these on serebii: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/330.shtml

Back