RSE/FRLG I need Emerald grinding help

Dialkia198

Too lazy to put something new here
I have recently started replaying my old Emerald version. I have gotten through Victory Road and want to take on the Elite 4.

There's only one problem.

I am hopelessly underleveled.

Seriously. All my Pokes are level 44 and the E4 ranges from around 45 to 56. Was there something I missed? I have tried match call, and there are currently only a few rebattleable trainers. This may or may not be because I trained a whole lot to beat the 7th gym leaders, also known as Their Overleveledness. Any suggestions? I may be getting a new game in a few days, so I want to finish this up as quick as possible.

RE: Emerald Grinding Help

Just keep fighting wild pokemon in victory road until more trainers want to rebattle. It may take a while, but it will do the job.

You can activate Match Call for a trainer by walking through their route - the chance of them wanting to rematch you is random.
The fastest way to rack up Match Calls is to ride from Verdanturf to Route 118 and back - in other words, the route that you'd use to hatch eggs from the Daycare. You can set off a ton of rematches at once (easily 5 or more). Route 110 (Cycling Road) is also a good place to collect them.

Also, in addition, you may rebattle Interviewer Gabby & Ty, who (after the Route 120 defeat) move to Route 111, then 118, then 120, then repeat, as often as you want. Their team caps at level 39 but it's a great way to rack up Exp, as they can be rematched as often as you want, without having to wait for a chance trigger.

Oh, and don't forget the trainers in the Trick House!

Ah, thank you, both of you! I thought if you rematched people too much, you couldn't battle them anymore. ...yeah, I know.

Back