I Need a Book Recomendation

The Ender Wiggin Series! (Ender's Game is the first)

I'm pretty sure it passes the 250 and it's the second best book I have ever read (Ender's Game). The beast book I have ever read is from the same series. It's called Ender's Shadow. It's kinda the same story but starts in different places and ends in a different place and is form a different point of view. (someone else) If you read them both then read Ender's Game first. It will help when reading Ender's Shadow.

Once again, these are the best books I have ever read!

The series is also sci-fi and you said that you wanted that.

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
that's book is amazing!

but don't see the movie!
it's horribly horrible D:

Seris of unforchanete events!They are great books.I read almost all of them.:D

I recommend the Artemis Fowl series. It is a series of books that actually has a fun plot line, and it has not been made into a movie (yet). It has at least 250 pages. It's a great read.

if you actualy want to read a real book that is actually good (twightlight was awful i would like to describe it in much more colorful words but id be banned)
In cold Blood-truman Capote its got murder and its a classic.

PokeChamp said:
I recommend the Artemis Fowl series. It is a series of books that actually has a fun plot line, and it has not been made into a movie (yet). It has at least 250 pages. It's a great read.

Pokechamp is right. The Artemis Fowl series is great!

Black Rayquaza said:
Bob Franklin said:
Pendragon. It's an epic series and definatly qualifys as Fantasy. They flume around territory's trying to stop this evil guy named Saint Dane from taking over Halla which is everything that ever was, every time, anything, you name it. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat with the constent action. I once spent the entire day reading one book from cover to cover in 8 hours. Flume's defy the laws of time and space so they can always arrive whenever they are needed. It is very addicting and it's like 400-600 pages long. I HIGHLY reccomend it.

I'm starting Book 9 tonight. :3

If you to both recommend it, I think I'll look into it!

I agree with this. This series is better than Harry Potter as well as any other book series I have ever read. 10/10 for Pendragon, read them.

-Black Rayquaza

Kingdra King said:
The Ender Wiggin Series! (Ender's Game is the first)

I'm pretty sure it passes the 250 and it's the second best book I have ever read (Ender's Game). The beast book I have ever read is from the same series. It's called Ender's Shadow. It's kinda the same story but starts in different places and ends in a different place and is form a different point of view. (someone else) If you read them both then read Ender's Game first. It will help when reading Ender's Shadow.

Once again, these are the best books I have ever read!

The series is also sci-fi and you said that you wanted that.

You know, I heard that was a great series, I'm definitely going to check that one out, thanks a lot!

PokeChamp said:

Hmm, Okay I'll consider that, thanks!

Most of the previous recommendations seem like children's books.Try, "The Road." Its pretty dark and graphic, but it is an amazing book that won the Pulitzer Prize last year. It's the story of a father and son's journey in a post - apocolyptic world. Its intense, moving, and an all around good read.

Ender's Game is not a children's book. It was written for grown-ups and has curse words and stuff...amazing book!

I just want to say thanks everybody for the recommendations. I went to Barnes and Noble today and found all the books that were on my list. In the end, it came down to three: Pendragon, The last Olympians, and Enders Game. I decided on Ender's Game. Looked like a good read and great fit, hopefully it'll be suitable! So thanks everyone for the great advice!

Back