I have a Sleeve that is too big- What to do?

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
Sleeves005.jpg

If you can tell, the sleeve on the right has about an extra Centimeter or two for it's Legnth, meaning that if it were in a deck, it would stand out, and thus it is illegal. I am wondering what should I do/what can I do? Am I aloud to appeal to my TO/POP for a pack of new sleeves, since these are obsolete, or perhaps is this rare or valuable?

Any help would be appreciated.

I guess its something different, and different is always good, however its kind of pointless

But if I were you I would talk to or email or watever to your POP manager guy. I dont know the proffeser program terms off the top of my head but my point is i would ask for a new one.

Yeah, I would explain the situation and ask for another set of Sleeves. If you get new sleeves, you would have 59 back ups in case the others get damaged:D

pikachu1246 said:
Their the same size their just not lined up evenly.

Yeah, I agree. If the production company made a sleeve too big or too small, they would have made a new one to put in the package. I think they could get sued or something for doing that....

I doubt it's valuable. I've gotten several Lucario sleeves like this, but yours looks like the extra is actually on the bottom. Mine had about 1/8 of an inch extra on the top, and I just cut off the extra.

EDIT: It really is longer. Look at the very bottom, the part below the copyright thing is about twice as long.

Aspiration said:
Look at the very bottom, the part below the copyright thing is about twice as long.
one is just stacked on the other a little bit just look more carefully.

It's hard to tell from the scan (sucky scanner), but it sticks out like a sore thumb in a deck. But if you look closely, you'll just be able to tell that it is "bigger". Not just the dimensions, but even the Leafeon and Glaceon are as well. Sorry for poor scan quality.

the left one would be a marked sleeve because the nintendo bit is on an angle, and if you cut the big one to normal size the the leafeon at the top would make it a marked sleeve too.... although the slips they give out are of extremly poor quality

Yeah, just bring it up with your TO and see if you can get a replacement sleeve somehow. That, or use just use different sleeves.

This happens sometimes.
For me it happened with the Lucario, they were different shades of blue.

Just go to your TO and they must replace all 60 with a new package.

One of my Black Pokeball sleeves are also like that, but, it is wider, not taller.

Back