Ruling I got a problem challenging...

redblaziken

FTW
I got a problem.
I have a friend that has a Dark pokemon deck. Its full of Dark Energies! I think it has about 16 dark energies.
My other friend says you can't have more than 4 Dark Energies?
Is that true?
So.. is that deck allowed?
Sry if this dumb.

Yes just 4 darkness per deck ... unless until next year you can put as many as you want but no more effect .... cause darkness will turn into basic energy

Sorry for mini-modding... Off topic!
By the way, only two girls, hahaha... (or should I say hohoho?)

ahahhahaha don`t worry i collect more girls .... if not i have to force my self to be a girl hahhahhahahh just joking hohoohohoho ( both of them hahahahhohoho )

Well technically you can have up to 8 darks, but that is if some of them are dark metals. So essentially they wouldn't provide the bonus, but still.

You can have 4 Darkness energies with the +10 bonus, and then you can have 4 DarkMetal Energies that provide Dark and Metal at the same time but provides no bonus. Clear?

So basically until D/P you can only have 8 straight dark energies, the rest have to be multis or rainbows.... and four of those can only be dark metals, which provide 1 dark, 1 metal, thus not giving a +10 damage boost.

Well, since the topic has went to sub-topics, I guess it could be okay to discuss further. And just for the record, Flame Master, don't ask people whether they want to join your Clan or Club in a Thread, use the PM system instead. Thank You.

Anyway, you are only allowed to use 4 Darkness Energies. However, you are able to use as many basic versions of the Darkness Energies as they are not Special Energies, but are Basic Energies. On the other hand, no additional effects are added for this version of the Darkness Energy, they just provide Darkness Energy to a Pokemon. Hope this Clears things up a bit.

Back