• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Hydurus (hydreigon & thundurus)

cronos

Aspiring Trainer
pokemon 18

3-1-3 hydreigon
3-3-0 eelektrik
1 tornadus
2 zekrom
1 thundurus
1 mewtwo ex

trainers 29

3 rare candy
2 level ball
2 switch
1 super rod
3 pokemon communication
2 catchers
4 collectors
3 sages
4 pont
3 junk arm
2 juniper

energy 13

9 elec
4 dce

trying to start witch thundurus and getting him fast out is good to get the energy in the discardpile you search them and can attack with him in the second turn getting a hydreigon up and a eelektrik is gowing fast i tested this deck alot on tcg online and i goos fast if u get them up trying to nock of his bech befor the get energy en use catcher to set a pokemon witch a high retreat is a good idee i won from a 6 corner deck i knock of 3 ex at one time even durant it was 2-1 if i have my energy fast i can get hydreigon up befor my deck is empty i only need one hydreigon and can kil his durants at same time

i yust considering to put out the battle stadium for 2 junk arms and later it woud be fine to use the new dark tool thats do 20 more dmg against the active pokemon and ofcours darkrai ex

i hope i can get some advice from you guys

I play this exact deck, but a totally different list. 1st, change it to 3-3 Eel becuz Tynamos are really Easy to OHKO and to operate the deck perfectly, you need two eels in play. Alos exchange Thundurus for Tornadus. Think about it, Donphan may not be as bad of a matchup when you have Tornadus. Plus, you are already playing DCE, wuts the harm? I would drop a 1-2-1 Hydreigon and add 2 Zekrom BW (very very good attacker) and maybe a terrakion and fighting for Zekrom EX OHKO (one hit KO). Zekrom cannot be OHKOed by any other attacker. Drop Battle citys and both heavy balls for a switch and 3 junk arms. i would also drop 1 level ball for a Juniper.

Or even 4-3 eelektrik. I don't think hydreigon would be a great attacker all by itself. I'd suggest waiting for dark explorers to be released and add some pokemon from there. Mewtwo is great with any eelektrik deck IMO. Try cutting 2 level ball and 1-2 heavy ball (communication is already there). Battle city isn't good IMO so I'd suggest cutting those for another sage's and juniper. In my experience, 3 thundurus is almost never all needed. I'd cut some for some zekrom maybe. Just an idea but it would be interesting to see lanturn in this deck since donphan is weak to water and hydreigon needs many energy to attack, but as I said, its just an interesting idea. Try more drawing power.

This looks like a really fun deck to play. Kudos for the awesome idea! These are the changes I'd make for a more consistent list.

-1 Terrakion
-2 Prism
-1 Level Ball
-1 Switch

+1 PONT
+1 Juniper
+1 Thundurus/Mewtwo-EX
+2 Lightning NRG

Personally, I prefer Thundurus over Tornadus in this instance. You want to start Thundurus to start getting the {L} NRG into play as soon as possible threatening a T-2 D.Volt while setting up your Eels and Hydreigons on the bench. You don't want to drop the DCE on Tornadus when you can be prepping a Hydreigon for an attack. You don't really need Terrakion in this to counter other electric-types since you've got Hydreigon who snipes and punches the active for quite a bit. You can also consider replacing Terrakion with, as Jirachi mentioned above, Mewtwo-EX who's just a really splashable tech into any list nowadays. You've also got Zekroms and Thundurus as backup attackers. I like the idea, but I think you need some more draw support. I tend to think 10~12 is a good average in draw support. Consider adding another Juniper/Sage for more consistency.

^Agreed, pretty champ idea, dude. Anyway, 4-3 Eels works best, I find. Also, never use Thundrus over any other attackers, as 1 is staple, but never use 3+. So, atleast Imo:
-1 Thundy
+1 Zekrom EX, Zekrom, Tornadus, etc.

~Elf

Back