• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Hydreigon deck

Vergil9000

Aspiring Trainer
Total: 60

Pokemon 18

3- Deino NVI
1- Zwelious NVI
3- Hydreigon NVI
3- Tynamo- NVI (2 of them being the 30hp one)
2- Eelektrik NVI
2-MewTwo EX NEX
1- Tornadus EPO
2- Zekrom NEX
1 Cleffa HGSS

Trainers/Supporter 29
1 Switch BLW
3 Pokemon Communication BLW
3 Junk Arm TM
3 Rare candy UL
3 N NVI
4 Sages training
4 PONT- HGSS
2 Professor Juniper BLW
2 Pokemon collector
3 Pokemon Catcher EPO

Energy 13
9 Electric energy
4 DCE

The deck revolves around getting Hydreigon's Bersker Blade live with the Eeelektrik's energy acceleration and gain control by spreading damage on the opponent's bench then if Hydreigon gets knocked out, then Zekrom can clean up. I want to make the deck even stronger and suggestions are appreciated.

Try
-2 sage's (I think two may be enough. Discarding wise, I think juniper is better)
-2 PONT (2 is enough)
-1 cleffa (just to make room really for some other cards needed)
+1 juniper (for discarding)
+1-1 eelektrik (consistent)
+1 junk arm (good for discarding)
+1 switch (since hydrogen has high retreat cost)

You need to max out your Collector to 4.No reason to run only 2 if you wantto set-up quickly. I definitely agree with Jirachi that you must take out your other PONTS because you've already got N and try adding in a couple of Twins in case you're set-up is slow and one of your Pokemon were KOed. Hope this helped you.:D

I ran this for 2 states. Its very good, but is bad with bad draws. Cut 1-0-1 Hydreigon for 1 Switch and 1 more Eel (better more reliable and consistent). Take out a Sage's for another collector and drop either Pont or N for Level Ball.

^I'm not sure 2-1-2 hydreigon will be enough for your main attacker though. it seems really not that consistent. I think 3-1-3 looks fine.

Try
-2 sage's (2 may be enough)
-1 cleffa (might not be needed)
-2 PONT (2 may be enough)

+1-1 eelektrik (for consistency)
+1 junk arm (discard)
+2 juniper (discard)

And if I could find room I might add another switch since hydreigon has high retreat cost.
Also maybe, but I'm not sure
-1 tornadus or anything else you feel like you might not need?
+1 collector (collector is needed)

I run this deck actually, almost to the T (other than not have pokemon collectors... which I'd put in ASAP), I don't like using switch, as retreating (if you used mostly {L} energies on the hyd, is great for getting them back onto him/others, then letting them kill off the next pokemon so you can deal another 140 on the board (unless you get catchered).

Back