How Will Ash Find Out About Isshu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

llavaa

You've Got The Love (:
Well, I was just pondering on who will tell Ash about the Isshu region? Yea, it's probably going to be Prof. Oak, but usually theres a pokemon involved? Do you think Gary has gone to Isshu? Or will Ash suddenly be transported to this new place with colour contacts?

I hope Gary's in the beginning of Best Wishes, I feel like it's been forever since we've seen him.
Maybe he meets Iris before going to Isshu.

that would be a bad idea it all being a dream
maybe dawns mom tells him or reggie because he has gone to all the regeions

Typhlosionftw said:
maybe the whole isshu adventure is a pot dream...that would explain the eyes

Makes me think about that "Ash Ketchum Theory" where he's been in a coma since his Pikachu electrified him and the Spearow to death in the middle of a thunderstorm in order to save his Trainer during the 1st Season of Episode 1.

Next thing you know his coma has been so bad for 12 seasons that he was on medical marijuana while unconscious while Ash was actually on life support at a hospital with Delia Ketchum, Gary Oak, and Professor Oak worried sick about Ash.

It's both sad and good at the same time though I'm glad it's not true though akwardly the creators of the Anime made the 1st two episodes of the Anime in Season 1 so convincing to back up that theory. The proof is the environment as well as the Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny "clones", Brock representing Ash's manhood, Paul being Ash's "escape" from his long coma, Team Rocket representing Ash's bad nature or evil side I guess.

Ash learning of Isshu is a really narrow topic, and there aren't really any clues for us to speculate upon. This is really just throwing out guesses of what will happen, so there is little discussional value *Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back