BW/BW2 How to get Pokemon to lv.100

rered2468

Professor
Well go to striaton city and go to the day care (you may need to get alot of money to do this) put some pokemon in that are at least 1-50 and go to nimbasa city, go to the battle subway, you dont have to go in and battle all you have to do is run around the circle and and put tape on the down or up button and to go around because pokemon grow by steps in the day care and if you want your pokemon higher up put tape on the B button and do this for a whole night and make sure your ds is charged to do this or keep it on the charger and keep it on all night.

RE: Pokemon Glitch to get pokemon to lv.100

lol what. That's not a glitch. Every step you take makes the Pokemon gain 1 EXP. Do you realize how many people did this in the Hoenn games using the Acro Bike on the mudslides?

And you aren't a true trainer, unless you raise them to 100 through battling.

/me shades.

EDIT: changing the title on me, I see...glitch or not battling is the way to go.

Haha yeah, I do this all the time with the Bike on slopes in Gen 3, like slickmario said.
I think that it is pretty cool that you can do it in Gen 5 too.

I suppose it works for Nuzlockes and other in-game things, but nothing else. Where else do you get your EVs?

I am not very good with glitches but battling is good for me but I didnt do that I was in the battle subway running in circles. Even besides if I would do glitches I would go to youtube to find some and tell the people online about that glitch if they didnt know but anyways this is about the day care thing.

One thing to do is solo the whole game with one Pokemon.... I beat all the trainers in White and the E4 twice with my Samurott and only got to 98 I think.

I'm pretty sure we're all aware of this. Not to mention that you're much better off EV training your Pokemon.

I never got to level 90... just never saw the point especially since no trainer would be that high level and your level would be reduced to 50 for competitive battling anyway. Plus I got tired of destroying the Elite 4 over and over again... as well as thrashing Cheren, Bianca, Cynthia and the Gamefreak dude.

Man I hope the next game they come up with, they come up with a really cheap trainer who is actually a pokemon in disguise... he has level 90-98 pokemon of 3 random starters from previous games and 3 random top-tier pokemon (psuedo-legendaries, and other pokemon with high stats) and in between turns he generates an aura which will either, sharply boost a random stat for his team for one turn, heal 30% HP, or create a status on your team. That'd be really cheap but fun. And after you win, you get to challenge its true form (a legendary dark/psychic type) and catch him. ...oh but you wouldn't be able to battle again if that happened now would you... hmm...

They would probably end up with some lackluster stats through only breeding. Thanks for the tip though. I'll use it to hatch eggs a lot faster. I was hoping there was something like the mudslides in B/W.

Well, EV Training your pokemon is a good thing, but what about when you're done? After you've got all 510 EVs? We can't migrate rare candies up from emerald like you could in DPP, so unless you want to spend hours at the elite four with the Lucky egg, getting less and less EXP Points each time your pokemon levels up, this seems like a fairly quick way to do so.

Now... granted in a Wifi LV. 100 match, all of your pokemon would level all the way up to 100 for the match anyways, and you don't really need them at lv. 100 unless you want to have a direct match with somebody, but even then you can just put everything up to 50.

slickmario said:
Do you realize how many people did this in the Hoenn games using the Acro Bike on the mudslides?

Just to explain.
In R/S/(E) it counted as one step while travelling up a mudslide. (I am not entirely sure on down). Therefore, by leaving a weight on the up direction button on the D-pad while using the Acro Bike, you can continuously gain 1 Exp point per climb of the mudslide. (or fall)

You can still climb up and down in later games at the same rate, the experience doesn't either count, or stack.

Back