Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

PokeGB said:
Whats the valve you of:

Complete Japanese VS Set with the secret rare and the energy cards (3 holo ones) in mint condition

I would say it is worth in the 450-500$ range at the moment. That's assuming you have the Tyranitar VS Deck cards in there as well.

Grumpigfarmer said:
Hi. Can anyone tell me the value of this card?

E Skyridge Rare Houndoom 12/144

Not much, around 1.50-2$ :(

Hi im getting into the game and i want to play competitive, whats best to start ? Buy 2 or 3 boxes ? Or Buy a deck, i more or less know the mechanics of the game and i would like to play a Virizion/Genesect deck, currently i just have 2 Red genesect collection so whats the best option ? How much i should pay for the 4 Virizion and the 3 Genesect ? I dont want the full art so i can save some money. Thanks you for your help

It would be cheaper to just buy the cards. A booster box will run you 85 bucks. You should be able to pickup cards on the forum here or ebay, toad and stool for reasonable prices. There is no no guarantee buying a box will get you certain cards

bagoly14 said:
Not much, around 1.50-2$ :(

At least that's a little more then what I paid for them, thanks.

Trainer_JAOG said:
Hi im getting into the game and i want to play competitive, whats best to start ? Buy 2 or 3 boxes ? Or Buy a deck, i more or less know the mechanics of the game and i would like to play a Virizion/Genesect deck, currently i just have 2 Red genesect collection so whats the best option ? How much i should pay for the 4 Virizion and the 3 Genesect ? I dont want the full art so i can save some money. Thanks you for your help

You might want to check out amazon.com. I don't know the value of those cards, but you can find good prices on most cards there.

I just opened 8 plasma blast booster packs. Are any of these Holo and RH worth anything? Are there any cards non Holo or RH that are worth something? Im looking at possibly trading some cards or selling them in the near future to create a better deck.

Palkia EX
Houndoom Holo
Volcarona RH
Sigilyph RH
Eelektross RH
Silver Bangle RH
Archeops Holo
Druddigon RH
Tirtouga RH
Carracosta RH
Porygon2 RH

I did this trade yesterday, and im not sure if I got a good deal or not. Let me know.
My:
FA Mewtwo (Scratched up)
FA Deoxys (Mint)
SR Zoroark (Near Mint)
SR Hydreigon (Mint)
FA Cobalion EX (Mint)
3- Drifblims
$20

His (These are all mint)
3 FA Thundurus EX
FA Genesect EX
Virizion EX
FA Rayquaza EX
FA Ho- Oh EX
4- Squirtle
1- Munna
Feraligatr figure lol

I have the error card of Dialga, Platinum series number 23.(Bulbapedia Link) It is the Dialga which is colorless type although it was meant to be steel -type. Does anyone know how rare these are and how much is it worth?

Can I know how much the FULL ART from Legendary Treasure worth

-in usd-
Mew EX - I planned to buy 4 [1 for me.. 3 for my brother] - $7
Emolga - $2.5
Shaymin EX - - $ 4
Reshiram EX - $4
Meleotta EX - $4
Zekrom - $36
Reshiram

I'm planing to buy singles for them, But I'm not sure if the price is worth with it's rarity. Since i'm just buying it to complete my FULL ART collection rather than playing them. Given is the price this a friend offer

Check ebay I have seen all those range in price from 1 dollar to 2 dollars a piece for the radiant. The gold cards are 25-35 a piece. If you are not in the U.S.A then shipping will be higher also.

How much should I sell my near mint to mint Crystal Golem and Kabutops?

Am also planning on selling the rare non holo cards and some holo cards as well. I see the non holos going for 3-4$ each and holos 10-20$.

omahanime said:
MrSquarepants said:
How much should I sell my near mint to mint Crystal Golem and Kabutops?

Both sold for about $13 a piece recently.

That seems more like the price for RH.

I've had no trouble selling NM/M ones for $20-25 BIN.

Value my collection

looking to sell my collection on ebay or such but have no idea what it's worth, here are the photos of the entire collection, what do you guys think it's worth?
they're all at least holo and reverse holo, no normals

http://imgur.com/a/hRi16#32

TheTPCProductionz said:
Prices seem to have lowered recently on Crystal cards, anyone know why ?

Which prices are you referring to?

Everything is higher than in the past two years.

This is just a general question, but what kind of cards do TCGO codes usually trade for? Or does it depend what set the TCGO code is from? Thanks!

Back