Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

Anyone know about the second part? xD

The trade offer I was given was: My Landorus EX FA and PLF Tornadus EX for 94 Play! Promo energies and 2 EX Emerald energies - with an option to add my Keldeo EX Promo for EX Emerald Deoxys ex, EX Dragon Dragonite ex, Slowking Prime, and a Darkrai Lv. X Promo.

FreePandas said:
Anyone know about the second part? xD

The trade offer I was given was: My Landorus EX FA and PLF Tornadus EX for 94 Play! Promo energies and 2 EX Emerald energies - with an option to add my Keldeo EX Promo for EX Emerald Deoxys ex, EX Dragon Dragonite ex, Slowking Prime, and a Darkrai Lv. X Promo.

If the ex's he has are in near mint- mint condition, I would do that trade.

darth stack said:
hi guys a local trader wants me to do this deal

his

tornadus ex FA PF
tornadus ex PF
collress FA

MY lugia EX FA

I assume this is in my favor
it's a great trade but are you going to use the Tornadus EX PF?

I don't own any of these, but I remember a card guide of mine mentioning some special promo cards that were made for a Pokemon Snap contest, and that used images from them? I'm curious as to how rare/valuable these cards are since I never hear them talked about.

Those are japanese promo cards and are very rare.

Here you go:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Illustration_contests

Members can use this Thread to post about misprints you come across.

Here, you can post:
  • Ink Errors/Wrongly-colored cards.
  • Holo-foil effects wrongly applied.
  • Extreme Miscuts on a card.
  • One-time printing and production errors.
  • Factory errors/damages on a card.
You can't post:
  • Errors in a card's structure (Use this Thread for reporting Card Errors).
  • Printing and production errors that are frequent.

Thought I'd share (not my listing):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-10-GEM-MINT-Rayquaza-EX-Full-Art-145-BW-P-Japanese-Promo-Pokemon-Card-RARE-/151072198816?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232c9ad0a0

Has anyone heard of these going for a more reasonable price?

In my opinion, that card is way overpriced. You should try to look for a Giratina EX as well, they're a set.

The card is rare, but i don't see it fetching over $1k, even if it is graded. Rarer cards go for less.

It appears there is hording and speculating going on. Hording and speculating are evil. It causes collectors to either not buy cards or pay too much. It can also cause bubbles, when bubbles burst they can cause hardship in a hobby.

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I am not a pokeman player but have a few cards I would like to sell.

Is this the right place to post them to be able to find out how much they are worth

Thanks

You wouldn't be able to sell your cards on Pokebeach unless you got verified seller status (only trade), but I'm sure some of us could definitely help with prices :)

Not exactly a card, but how much would a sealed worlds 2011 pikachu plush go for? Also, how much would a 2010 one go for? Thanks.

Slowbro said:
Not exactly a card, but how much would a sealed worlds 2011 pikachu plush go for? Also, how much would a 2010 one go for? Thanks.

2011 - 25$
2010 - No idea, I'd guess maybe 30-40$

bagoly14 said:
Slowbro said:

2011 - 25$
2010 - No idea, I'd guess maybe 30-40$
Are you sure about the 2011 one? That's about how much it cost at the event itself, and there's one on ebay for $75. That could be overpriced, but $25 just seems to low? I dunno. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Back