Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

Sort of a reverse question; I'd like to know why a card seems to be worth so much.

I've been trying to get This Lanturn card for quite a while just to complete my collection. Online though, the lowest price I've seen for one is about $2.50, which seems somewhat expensive for a card of an unpopular Pokemon that is outdated and has a horrible attack; I can't figure out why. I've definitely seen cheaper Holo Rares than this one, and it doesn't have any E-Reader functionality. Any guesses?

Dichromate said:
Sort of a reverse question; I'd like to know why a card seems to be worth so much.

I've been trying to get This Lanturn card for quite a while just to complete my collection. Online though, the lowest price I've seen for one is about $2.50, which seems somewhat expensive for a card of an unpopular Pokemon that is outdated and has a horrible attack; I can't figure out why. I've definitely seen cheaper Holo Rares than this one, and it doesn't have any E-Reader functionality. Any guesses?

The reason it cost that much is because it's outdated. You can't get it easily. Most people don't have Aquapolis packs to sell that can have Lanturns, and some of them don't want to give away a card you can't get anymore through packs, especially because it's Holo, which increases the price.

That's a guess though; I'm no expert.

Hey you guys didn't answer my ? About landmin x and celebi * crystal gaurdian

How much sceptile (GE) worth???

How much is Gyarados (SF) worth??? RH???

Not cards... but
I found 2 of these and tried to find a price on ebay and such for them but couldnt...
Also, Ill try to get a better quality picture of the item when I can.

Picture088.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture093.jpg

shadoworganoid said:
How much sceptile (GE) worth???

How much is Gyarados (SF) worth??? RH?

Sceptile: 3-4$
Gyarados RH: 5$

How much is normal arceus lv.100 worth in mint condition?

ArceusShayminLovr said:
How much is normal arceus lv.100 worth in mint condition?

4-5$ per Arceus, doesn't matter which one.

Hi, I am wondering how much would the Miacle Diamond, Mysterious Pearl, and the Wonder Platium worth? There aren't many people selling it. Thanks very much.

Any clue on:
Rare Candy (Holo) - EX: Emerald
Rare Candy - EX: Holon Phantoms

Sankyu!

Seth1789110 said:
Your not serious, are you? I would assume 30-40 dollars, as they aren't even legal here.

Yeah right, These cards are beyond rare.

Id say a few hundred each if your lucky.

It doesn't matter if there legal or not, there for collection purposes I suppose.

Back