How much do you buy packs for?

TruTruSky

I used Gengar before it was cool.
I want to know how much everyone here buys their booster packs for.

The ones I buy cost 2.75 USD.

The only store near me is a small store, so they sell them for $5.41. I know, it's expensive, but I get good pulls so it's okay.

The packs I buy cost $0.00.

*shifty eyes*

Well that's a deal I have running. I could buy them for, lets convert them...that'd be $3.75, approximately, a pack.

imacharizard333 said:
The only store near me is a small store, so they sell them for $5.41. I know, it's expensive, but I get good pulls so it's okay.

That expensive, oh no, this is expensive:
Here they cost 10 dollars. Don't ask me why.

From stores, they always sell it at the RRP of £3.49 (about $5.99/$6.99) in the UK - unless there is a sale which there never is. However, I'd never be that crazy to spend almost £4 on ten pieces of paper so I purchase them online instead for about £2.75 a pack, or I get tins which equals out at about £2.50 a pack.

Anyway, I rarely buy them (too unlucky), the only time when I buy them is when I just want a surpise - it can get quite exciting! xD Darn, this post is pushing me towards buying some!!!

Four dollars almost everywhere unfortunately.

dmaster out.

About $2.50, but that's because I rarely ever buy boosters, I just buy boxes...now if I could find some cheaper boxes, haha.

well i go to this little "shop" and i get them for 3.50$ but at stores like walmart and target a hefty 4.29$.

$3.97 at the local Wal-Mart, where I usually get my cards.

However, when I go to a tourny, I do buy some packs there for $3.00. Nice savings, IMO, so I always make sure I buy a couple packs there.

i usually just wait every saturday for the card tournament at the local cardshop.

regular 3.99 + tax, but during tournaments if you sign up they're 3 bucks with no taxes.

Back