How many decks do you usually have built at the same time? And which decks are they?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
This is a thread about how many decks you have built at the same time, and which decks they are. (if you can, please post why you built the deck(s)) As for me I currently have 3 complete decks and 2 that are being built/still need some cards, the complete decks I have are: Stage 1 rush, KingBuzz and a deck that I have no idea what to call. (it's kind of like Donphan & Dragons, but very differant at the same time) My 2 decks that are being built/still need some cards are BearPlume and Reshiphlosion.

^^what the heck?

On topic, I have only one deck that I'm going to start testing. :I Probably won't do well, but we'll see. It's based around the 40-card decks I used in my EP prerelease and afterdraft, and they both earned me first place. o3o

I'm trying to trade a few things to start building another deck as well, so hopefully a few things are going to work out in my favor. ewe

I have 4 built right now, TyRam, Reshiboar, Lostgar, and Stage 1. I'm in the process of building a Zekrom deck, just figuring out trainer lines.

i only build one at a time cauee having more then one is unneeded and hurts your ability to learn a deck completely in and out,

not only that trading for all the cards takes away from ur trade stock

I usually only have 1 physically built at a time (sometimes 2 with proxies). For testing, I usually use the computer or league.

I generally have 2 at a time, however I sometimes need to proxy rare candy and collector and other t/s/s because I don't have enough. If I wanted a third deck, I'd have to proxy like 15+ trainers/supporters so I dont. Otherwise, I'd have enough for magneboar or yanmegazone three times over...

I usually have 4 or 5 at a time, because I like to play a variety of decks, particularly in a 3-hour League session. At present I have ZPS, Mew-Vileplume, Beartic, Leafeon-Roserade. Currently building Gothitelle-Reuniclus.

I usually have 2 decks at a given time because I like playing with my boyfriend occasionally, but he doesn't build decks on his own. Right now, those decks are a Reshiboar deck and a Zekrom deck.

I always have my DialgaChomp, and then 3-4 other decks, and I would have 5-6 but have no more sleeves. Interesting question...

Oh wow, last week I had 12 decks built. Not complete, there were lots of proxies but still.

Ok... Magneboar, ReshiPhlosion, MewBox, DonChamp, Yanmega/Kingdra, Volbeat/Illuminise, ZPS, Pidgeot/Ampharos, Ferrothorn/Emboar, My Secret Rogue and I forgot the other two.

I usually have 4 decks built, like I do now. None are actually complete, but I have ReshiPhlosion, ZPS, Samurphan, and a VERY early build of Cobalion from the next set. I just couldn't wait on that one. :p

I have 3 decks usually, one rouge that I always test against heavy meta decks. I have Stage 1's and TyRam built at the moment though. The main reason I dont build like 60 decks is because Im always short on sleeves :p

Well, I always have my Promogon-Z built ( <3 ), and along with that, I always have my main deck, which currently is JYC (currently thinking of a clever name, considering "Overgrown Jungle" or something like that). Plus, I usually have one or two backup decks, that usually have many proxies or missing cards. Right now, however, I really don't, which is a problem. Plus, I always carry around my partially complete LuxChomp, I've just never bothered to take out any more cards than are still usable at the moment.

I usually have 2 complete ones at a time, since I usually don't have enough staples to make 3 at the same time. Right now I have 2 ready and 1 which has about 1/4 of the cards in other decks.

The decks I have up just now are Leafeon, Donphan/Samurott/Zoroark and Ursaring/Vileplume. I also have the cards for a TyRam deck in a folder as well xD.

usually one, since we're transitioning formats i'm still testing with proxies to figure out which deck i should buy the cards for. i run one because that's all i can afford.

I usually only have one physically built, but I have two or three on Redshark. My physical copy is almost always a deck with either have an attack based off of energy (Tyranitar SF, Golduck) or a deck that utilizes Energy Acceleration (BlastZel/Gatr). The ones built online are so other people can test against them, mainly.

I've got Stage 1 Rush and Magnegatr. I also often create and destroy Steelix Prime decks to test them out.
Plus, I'm trying to make a ZPS when I get more of the PS. :D

Back