How many cards a week?

Moneyking63

King of the Waters
First off, not sure if this should go into the tcg discussion or tcg question, but I put it in here. So here is the question, How many packs a week do you buy? Do you get them online or just at a local store? I am trying to get into tcg more and would like to know what the average amount of packs you guys buy are. Thanks!

Depends on financial situation.

Mr. dragon9 here either has an unethically rich family or a job. :p

Myself, I now have a job paying $700+ per check, so I'm going to stop buying boosters and get a box every few weeks.

As is now, about 2-3 packs per week... Maybe a theme deck for the rares... Too much money lol.

Since the start of 2008, I think I've spent about $300 on cards, maybe more, and that's just getting back into it this year.

Pokémon TCG is a MONEY-SUCK!

I plan on getting a darkra lv.x tin soon, there only $15 + tax here! I think I will buy a tin soon, I prefer to buy in bulk, but to me bulk is 8 packs :p

A box a month is exetremely lucky! But since you have that job, and it sounds like your living at home, that sounds great!

Moneyking63 said:
I plan on getting a darkra lv.x tin soon, there only $15 + tax here! I think I will buy a tin soon, I prefer to buy in bulk, but to me bulk is 8 packs :p

A box a month is exetremely lucky! But since you have that job, and it sounds like your living at home, that sounds great!

I'm at home until College is over, and working for a telephone service company because I'm 19 is nice... I guess...

8 packs is pretty good, that's like $40... And the Darkrai LV.X tins are sweet! I can't wait to get one either!

Play nice:p

Ya staying at home while college (well law school) is what my cousin does, she has a job so she is pretty much doing what your doing, its a good gig:p

I get anywhere from 2 packs to a theme deck or blister pack every 8 weeks or so.:)

Mitchell said:
Lou Cypher said:
Mitchell said:
That's rather lucky! In Canada, they're $20 + tax!

You do know that a British Pound is like thrice your worthless junk, right?

No, I don't, because I don't care, so STFU and get lost.

You do realize that you're hereby reported for swearing and flaming, while all I did was pointing out that in Britain they pay 1.5 times as much as you.

I don't buy single packs, I buy me a Box from the newest set when they came out (maybe 2 if they are good cards in) and if I need single cards I trade me them or buy them...

Ok guys, everyone just chill!

That would be a smart way to do it z0n3 g3tt3r, I imagine it works out well, but I guess it can be costly. It seems worth it though!

I used to buy a lot of packs per week, more than 10 if my memory serves me well & it took me quite long to realize how much I spent on cards per week :p. So now, I've reduced the spending on packs. Now, I'm targeting on single cards... :D

I get at least a pack at least every other week or so. When I do buy cards, I usually get 2-3 packs at once.

The most packs I've opened at one sitting is 6 and the most in a day is 15...

Sounds like you do what I do SG, the most i got in a sitting is...8 I believe. but wow 15 packs in 1 day! Thats cool!

6 from the draft, and then they were selling SW packs at a discount price, so I bought 1 in the middle of the pR. Pulled junk, though. I wanted my Absol!!

Back