Help How Do Youtubers Have Accounts With Every Card?

DashKing

Aspiring Trainer
Every time I see a ptcgo video I see the youtuber showcase a deck where they have 4 of every card. How do they manage this? Is there some youtube requirement or something? Thank You in Advance!

It's very likely that they just worked very hard to pull and trade for everything. Most YTers and a lot of people who exclusively play PTCGO always work towards this goal of owning everything for collection's purposes. There are some special exceptions to this however. People who work for TPCi/The Pokemon Company have "unlocked" accounts for either streaming purposes or to explain something on a deck.

A lot of big name youtubers that aren't affiliated with TPCi put a lot of money up front into the game to get started. A good number of them are able to afford hundreds in packs to get what they need or they work for a shop or are on a team that sponsors them and funnels codes into their accounts to maximize it. If they're a moderately entertaining streamer or have a large viewer base they also tend to get packs donated to them by viewers for various reasons.

Going to cite the youtuber Yellow Swellow here, who has 2 accounts 1 given to him by Pokemon. Does anyone know how to get/apply for an account like that

Going to cite the youtuber Yellow Swellow here, who has 2 accounts 1 given to him by Pokemon. Does anyone know how to get/apply for an account like that
I actually think that it has to be offered to you. And a whole lot of those accounts don't get the promos exclusive to IRL merchandise, such as the promo Vikavolt or Lycanroc GX

Back