How do you think Diancie will be incorporated to the 17th movie?

Diancie awakens from its cocoon, probably by Team Rocket or Team Flare, it sends itself and a bunch of Carbink minions to destroy stuff, and Ash and Co. heroically calm it down.

Since alot of Mega Evolutions are also set to debut in this movie as well, I would say that we'd discover the diamonds that Diancie can make are at least some of what is needed to make mega stones for mega evolution. Maybe Diancie and the mega evolutions will play a big part in stopping Xerneas and Yveltal from fighting.

Yveltal awakens from its cocoon, as, and as Amphy23 said above, by T.R. or Flare, it gets out of control and Diancie, who's been loling around careless until being disturbed by Yveltal or was sleeping in its own cocoon, is asked for help by our Hero of all Generations, Ages and Myths a.k.a. Ash Ketchum and together they manage to capture Yveltal in a cocoon made of diamonds thanks to Diancie. In the end, Diancie does a nice little dance and goes back to sleep or "floating" careless.

I like the theory about Diancie's diamonds being involved with mega stones! It would be a cool explanation for why those have only appeared in Kalos. Perhaps she'll also have something to do with the tower in Anistar which is also related to mega stones? I'm also hoping her relationship with Carbink will be delved into more. Should be cool. :D

Athena said:
I like the theory about Diancie's diamonds being involved with mega stones! It would be a cool explanation for why those have only appeared in Kalos. Perhaps she'll also have something to do with the tower in Anistar which is also related to mega stones? I'm also hoping her relationship with Carbink will be delved into more. Should be cool. :D

Maybe she just got bored one day and decided to make these cool artefacts.

Athena said:

If you recall, however, in-game info states that Mega Stones came from another region. Although it's possible for the Anistar Sundial to be made from Diancie's diamonds. Perhaps Diancie doesn't make, but is sensitive to Mega Stones, and that's what the movie will show?

Oh, derp, no, I'd totally forgotten that, I was just thinking about Prof. Sycamore's speech when he upgrades your Mega Ring about how the Sundial resonates with mega stone energy or whatever. Would be nice if there was a connection somewhere.

In the story of x and y it says that some guy brought it and then after that they got scattered iirc.

Back