How do you get Pokemon cards in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drillian

Aspiring Trainer
Im in India and this kountry has nothing(no offense Indians).. Once in like 2 years i gotta depend on my aunt for cards and she only gets them if i beg enuf.. PLz help

RE: HOww do you get pokemon cards in india?

This belongs into TCG Discussion forum. This place is solely for organising trades.

*Move*

Well, since you say you cannot get cards in India, then you can try to buy it online through websites like Amazon, Ebay & etc...

Im sorry noobnerd, Il change it next time.... Psych master Ive tried everything but its only for the U.S...
E bay india has nothing at all to do with pokemon... Plz dont abandon me guys( Lol Im a male and i sound pathetic I know!!)...

try this website. http://gamingetcstore.com/pokemon.html

As ive said Cool, That site you mentioned is restricted to your country, The U.S..(shipping not available in foreign territories) Thnx anyways.. Im Dying of jealousy

doo you have any contacts in other countrys that sell cards if you do try that and i fell so sorry for you india must be boring do you at least wach the show there

Lol yeah thats true dusinmoe.. But more than anyone else I feel the most sorry for myself.. Yeah the shows on though but only like what they showed like a year ago in your kountry...

I suppose you could set up a trade deal with someone... but I dunno who... Do you know what I mean? They buy, ship to you, you pay...

It would take alot of work, though... *shrugs*

wow thats bad oh ya can you get shipments from japan that could always work maybe????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back