How are they?

Moneyking63

King of the Waters
Ok i have been expiermenting in banners and things like that and i just want ur opinion on how they honestly look. please be honest and i want constructive criticism. thanks
Moneyking63
MyteamBanner1.jpg

and this 1,( i know its big but just tell me anyway)
Starbackgrounddone.jpg

in the drop down menu when saving, select PNG (the box is at the bottom... I'll give you a screenshot...)
swyez7.png

:p

Looks good, but When you made the images transparent, you had the eyes be see through too.

Fill all the white on a pokemon, with a distinct color, like pink, or purple.
Then move the pokemon over the background.
Then change the Pink/purple color back to white.

Or, you could do what I do.

1. First, get the Pokemon you want, and get ready to transfer them.
2. Next, glance over the sprites to determine the colors on it very quickly.
3. Then, make the background a color not on the Pokemon, for instance, you might use a red background on Blastoise.
4. This will make sure that you don't have any transparent parts of a Pokemon.

NOTE: I use MS Paint, and use the select tool. Make sure your background (or as my friend calls it, 'right-click') color the color you're going to, well... make the background of the transfer!

Example: You used Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie. With a glance I see no green at all, so you can make the background green. Right-click on the color that you chose in the instant-palette at the bottom. Then, use the fill tool. (And make sure you filled in those spots that weren't hit with the fill tool!) Use the selector to copy your sprites. Now, paste them into the background image you choose. Viola!

Stryker Z said:
Or, you could do what I do.

1. First, get the Pokemon you want, and get ready to transfer them.
2. Next, glance over the sprites to determine the colors on it very quickly.
3. Then, make the background a color not on the Pokemon, for instance, you might use a red background on Blastoise.
4. This will make sure that you don't have any transparent parts of a Pokemon.

NOTE: I use MS Paint, and use the select tool. Make sure your background (or as my friend calls it, 'right-click') color the color you're going to, well... make the background of the transfer!

Example: You used Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie. With a glance I see no green at all, so you can make the background green. Right-click on the color that you chose in the instant-palette at the bottom. Then, use the fill tool. (And make sure you filled in those spots that weren't hit with the fill tool!) Use the selector to copy your sprites. Now, paste them into the background image you choose. Viola!

I do that to, but the point is, to change the white colors to a different color, before you tranfer them, and after you trasfer them, change them back to white.

But like i said before, that Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit over the Galaxy, i cool.

ok thanks alot guys that really helps alot ill try that and i use ms paint too. Ill try both of your techniques and see which one works better for me thanks alot.

Ok guys using your recomondations a came up with another banner
BlueBanner-1.png

now i did encounter some problems, i have had these problems before but i was wondering if you could give me anytips on them. With flygon and politoed there was some white around the edges that i had to take of manually (i used ms paint). is there anyway to avoid that? Thanks
Moneyking63

Moneyking63 said:
Ok guys using your recomondations a came up with another banner
BlueBanner-1.png

now i did encounter some problems, i have had these problems before but i was wondering if you could give me anytips on them. With flygon and politoed there was some white around the edges that i had to take of manually (i used ms paint). is there anyway to avoid that? Thanks
Moneyking63
There is no way to avoid that, unless you have a program like Photoshop, (which i use for banners)

Ok im calling on everyones help again. I just did my first recoler and I would like you to rate it again. ok here is my recolored rhydon
RhydonRecolor.png

Also if any other inexpierenced people want to use this thread to have people rate thier work feel free to. Ok well let me no and if there are any other ways to recoler than do it pixel by pixel.
Thanks Moneyking63

Back