• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

heylisten.dek - Fairies/Techs

Scorched Feathers said:
Right now, I'm thinking of these changes;

-1 Max Potion
-1 Xerneas-EX

+1 Mr. Mime
+1 Victini-EX

Thoughts?

I think 3 Max Potion is a good number, especially since unlike Hydreigon, you don't have Sableye to recover them. But I think Mr. Mime and Victini are more important than the third Max Potion, so I'd go ahead with those changes.

Machamp The Champion said:
Scorched Feathers said:
Right now, I'm thinking of these changes;

-1 Max Potion
-1 Xerneas-EX

+1 Mr. Mime
+1 Victini-EX

Thoughts?

I think 3 Max Potion is a good number, especially since unlike Hydreigon, you don't have Sableye to recover them. But I think Mr. Mime and Victini are more important than the third Max Potion, so I'd go ahead with those changes.

I also have Dowsing Machine, just in case I do need it.
Are there any /non-virizion/ changes you people would make?

The more techs you have the more your consistency suffers. I honestly think this deck will be good without all the tech cards.

FearThePegasus said:
The more techs you have the more your consistency suffers. I honestly think this deck will be good without all the tech cards.

I'm trying to limit it to 4 right now, and I don't really need to hit them, so my consistency shouldn't suffer too badly.

Back