PTCGO Heracross glitch always tails? TCGO

jix99

Imagine if Pichu was in splatoon :D
I am REALLY confused I played against the new heracross card/deck were if you knock it out you flip a coin if heads they have 10 HP left. My problem is they NEVER flipped tails I attacked 25 times not ONE tails they ALWAYS had 10 hp and I got 6-0ed. Anyone else experience this?

I am REALLY confused I played against the new heracross card/deck were if you knock it out you flip a coin if heads they have 10 HP left. My problem is they NEVER flipped tails I attacked 25 times not ONE tails they ALWAYS had 10 hp and I got 6-0ed. Anyone else experience this?

Nope. However, the one time I faced it, it was in Expanded and I was often bringing up their supporting Pokémon or using Hex Maniac. How much of your initial statement contains hyperbole? No offense; failing 25 flips in a row is highly improbable, and I want to make sure it really was 25 times and not - for example - 8 (which is still unlikely). Even 25 is technically possible, though.

It was actually 25 "/. I guess i'm just insanely unlucky.

I think it says more about how awful your opponent's deck is if you were able to attack 25 times in one battle.

I think it says more about how awful your opponent's deck is if you were able to attack 25 times in one battle.

Such is the nature of Heracross (SM: Burning Shadows 11/147) decks, or at least the one I faced and the few I've seen discussed. With its "Pitch" attack only doing 50 damage and forcing the opposing player to change out his or her Active, even with some damage buffs it has to mostly settle for 2HKO's unless Weakness comes into play.

It was actually 25 "/. I guess i'm just insanely unlucky.

Thanks, I needed to make sure you weren't exaggerating, because some folks would say that but really, "Guts" just worked 10 times (which would still be an impressive amount).
Unless you saved the game log, I wouldn't report it. I would, however, discuss it in various places (maybe even the official boards), just in case you weren't horribly unfortunate and this is the beginnings of a legitimate glitch.

Back