Help Me Make My Deck!

salmoncannon

Aware
Hi guys!

First up apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I had a local tournament sort of thing on the weekend, and I ran Garchomp/Altaria for the first time. It didn't go so well for me, and I don't think it's the decklist, it's just too many people are playing tier 1 deck, and Garchomp just doesn't seem to cut it.
SO basically, I was wondering if you guys could help me build a new deck. I'll list the stuff I have, and see if anyone can suggest any good deck ideas.

Sorry if this does seem kinda broad, it's just most of the decklists I see anywhere have either Mewtwo or Darkrai, and I have access to neither until the tins come out :/

EXs

>Terrakion EX x 3
>Registeel x 2
>Rayquaza EX
>Mew EX
>Entei EX x 2
>Giratina EX x 2
>Tornadus EX
>Kyurem EX x 4
>Reshiram EX x 3
>Zekrom EX x 2
>Ho oh EX

Lets also assume I have a play set of every holo NXD on and about 2-3 of each from BW-NV (Except Terrakion, I have 1), as well as a play set of all tss, including catchers, anything else useful (Emolgas, eels ect.)

Thanks a lot!

You could run an Empoleon variant. It doesn't require a Mewtwo or Darkrai EX. There's a great article on Empoleon variants in the Metagame Deck Center: [thread]The Penguin that Learned to Soar- Empoleon![/thread]

Not the best competitive deck but for fun it should work great!

3 Reshiram
3-1-3 Emboar BW
2 Reshiram EX
1 Rayquaza EX

3 Juniper
4 N
2 Skyal
3 Bianca

3 Energy Retrieval
4 Catcher
3 Switch
3 Ultra Ball
1 Level Ball
1 Tool Scrapper
2 Eviolite
2 Hypnotoxic Laser

10 Fire Energy
2 Lightning Energy

This is just an idea and I did not count how many cards but just test some different cards for the deck. What you do is you charge the reshiram over and over again to hit for 120. Then late use Rayquaza or Reshiram EX to win. Fun Deck!

Back