Help Help Me Build a Deck for a Friend

Cartoon_Eric

Aspiring Trainer
Actually I'm not sure how to construct such a deck for a friend of mine who is looking to get back into the TCG. So his idea is that he wants to utilize a theme around the elemental types of fairy and water. So far I was thinking of something along the lines of energy accelerating with Serene Grace Togekiss. Take advantage of using Alolan Vulpix with Beacon to start things up. It's great for getting the Togetic and Togekiss in your hand if you have a Togepi on the bench. As for a main attack I'm not 100% sure. More than likely a water Pokemon that can take advantage of the influx of basic energy that Togekiss's Serene Grace can pick up. Also include some shenanigans with Devolution Spray on Togekiss to replay Serene Grace again.

Anyway I just need a bit of help brainstorming a theme deck for my friend who is looking to get back into the TCG and would like to make a deck revolving around water and fairy Pokemon. He would like to call the deck "Holy Water". Think you all can come up with something of that nature? Thank you in advance.

~Cartoon Eric

I think i have an idea, using huntail from Primal Clash would be great with togekiss.

Basically you use togekiss to acceleration for energy, and use huntail as main attacker. Thought remember both of these will rotate after worlds, so maybe something with primarina GX?

I think i have an idea, using huntail from Primal Clash would be great with togekiss.

Basically you use togekiss to acceleration for energy, and use huntail as main attacker. Thought remember both of these will rotate after worlds, so maybe something with primarina GX?
I almost forgot about Huntail from Primal Clash. And it just takes one energy to get started.

Back