• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Heiarchy(Nidoking TM/Nidoqueen RR)

The Yoshi

Wumbo
Hey guys! Here's my Heiarchy decklist:

4-3-3/1 Nidoking (Nidoran M RR, Nidorino RR, Nidoking TM/RR)
3-2-2/1 Nidoqueen (Nidoran F RR, Nidorina RR, Nidoqueen RR/TM)
4 Spiritomb AR
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q
Total Pokemon: 27

3 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebe's Search
3 Seeker
2 Switch
3 Rare Candy
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 BTS
1 Luxury Ball
Total T/S/S: 18

4 Rainbow Energy
5 Fighting Energy
1 Psychic Energy
3 Double Colorless Energy
2 Rescue Energy
Total Energy: 15

Strategy: Get a Spiritomb start and begin evolving quick while slowing down my opponent. Nidoking TM's body can give it up to 200 HP when 3 Nidoqueens are in play. Nidoqueen RR is a healer with Maternal Comfort, and Nidoking RR is a back-up attacker(with a helpful body), and Nidoqueen TM is a counter to Umbreon.

DGX wrecks this deck, but assuming it will be RR-on, this deck will become more playable, which is why I don't plann to buid this deck until after rotation.

All advice is welcome!

The only issue here is the lack of BTS next season..... So unless you stock up on Chatot G to search for Candies, Junkarms, etc... It will be pretty dificult to run. But other than that, with BTS, its like a Wailord Deck :p

Cut the Psychic Energy for two more Double Colorless and another Rescue. Rainbow Energy covers that base nicely, and you don't want to be attacking with more than one Nidoqueen, anyway.

Yeah, that makes sense. Rainbow Energy covers them both, and Nidoking TM will need DCE. I'm going to keep one Psychic for the slim chance that Scizor Prime will show up. But I'll cut 2 Psychic for another Rescue and another DCE. Updating. Thanks!

Warp Point is better than Switch in this case. You force your opponent to make a decision, and you bring up what you need.

On the subject of Nidoran, I have to say I prefer the Triumphant versions. Nidoran M can poison in early game, while Nidoran F grabs you any pokemon out of your top five off your deck, which is nice for an evolution-heavy deck like this.

Back