• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Heat Annihilation (M Charizard-EX / Pyroar / Ninetales)

PidgeotSoup

Pidoves beware, pidgey is back.
Hi!! This is my first post, I'm hoping to make this deck as good as possible, so please comment and give lots of feedback.
Pokémon: (16)
  • 3 M Charizard EX (Generations)
  • 3 Charizard EX (Black Star Promo)
  • 2 Litleo (Whatever set is available)
  • 1 Pyroar (Phantom Forces)
  • 1 Pyroar (Flashfire)
  • 2 Vulpix (Once again, none in particular)
  • 2 Ninetales (Primal Clash)
  • 2 Gallade (BreakThrough)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: (33)
  • 4 Blacksmith
  • 3 Fiery Torch
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 3 Robo Substitute
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Sycamore
  • 1 Birch
  • 1 Evosoda
  • 2 Tierno
  • 1 Wally
  • 3 Mega Turbo
  • 2 Pokemon Fan Club
  • 3 Vs Seeker
  • 1 Maxie's Ball Trick
  • 2 Trick Coin
Energy: (11)
  • 11 Fire Energy
Strategy:

Put loads of energy on Charizard for OHKOs, use Pyroar to bring out their big Pokemon that they are trying to save by putting on the bench, Ninetales to shut down stadium based decks, Gallade for premonition. Also, If needed, Gallade can work as alternate attacker. Seeing hoe many supporters I run, it shouldn't be hard to hit for 130 every turn. Finally, Flashfire Pyroar could work nicely as an alternate attacker, or just to mix it up a little. Note: I haven't played with this even once, so if it's bad, that's not just because I'm bad at making decks.
I've been thinking about some changes, but I'm not sure how to fit them in. If you can find a way:
+ 1 DCE
+ 1 Muscle Band
Would be nice.

Last edited:
>Honestly, kill M Charizard EX to one (its very difficult to get this mega powered up since you forfeit a turn to evolve it and has a 4 energy cost). If you are playing the combustion blast charizards those are probably best (avoid stoke/fireblast ones).
>Up your pyroar line to 4-4. Play 3 of the Flash Fire and 1 of the Phantom forces one. Thin your ninetales line to 1-1 (2-2 might be a bit much to be honest).
>Get rid of your maxies gallade line, not necessary to use as you dont have enough cards to eliminate your hand size.
>Add 4 double colorless (good for Combustion blast charizard & Pyroar)
>Up Sycamore count to 4, you can also add 1-3 Shaymin EX (ROS) for even more draw support
>Add more muscle bands as well 2-4,
>add ultra balls (4 ultra balls is in almost every winning deck),
>remove mega turbos, robo subs, maxies, trick coins, tierno, evo soda

Back