Have you guys been watching the all new show Deal or no Deal?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Have you guys been watching the new show because if you havent it is the best show since millionaire came out? The shows star is howie mandel and at the beginning of the show you get to pick a case and you get to keep it unless you decide to sell it to the banker. At the start of the show you pick 6 cases and HOPE IT DOES NOT have 1 million dollars in it and if you don't pick the million dollar case you will get the million but if you pick the million the bank offere will drop BIG time and after 6 cases there will be an offer and it will go to 5 then anothe roffer will be offered and then it will go to 4 and the an offer and then to 3 and then an offer and then to 2 and then an offer and then an offer and then one case the rest of the time. The highest I have seen given away is 407,000 dollars and that was last night. Last night a contestant was jumping and laughing so hard that she bumped the phone off and she broke the phone but she did not really break it because the battery cover just fell off and they fixed it before the ads were done. I thought that was funny because Howie goes "she broke the phone" and he was holding it in both of his hands. The premeire weeks are over but it will be on monday's and friday's at 8pm on NBC. 50 million people watched the first 5 episodes and the show is hot right now. Oh ya the stack starts at 1 cent and goes up to 1 million dollars and there are 26 cases to choose from. The show is an awesome show and I love that show.:) Oh ya hope that your case has the million because any case that you pick that does not have it the higher the offer and if you do get the million off the board and the rest is still there it will drop like I said but you can make it go back up if you don't pick the high numbers. See the banker wants you walk out with as little as possible. He does not want you to be a millionaire.:(:)

Oh wow I did not know that. I think the show is cool:)

Oh ya go check out my post under the how to get the legendary dogs and I think you will like it.:) (it is the one I created so you guys could help me with suicune but go check it out.:) it is on page 3 and don't for get pokemon in the morning and remind every body about pokemon in the morning because I have to go to bed now.:)

yeah the show did come to the US in the beginning of January just to let you know so people already know the rules from the previous showing. Its coming next week Monday and Friday. I dont like that Howie Mandel dude. He does these setup commercial breaks like the "breaking" of the telephone.

Ya I know maradeth vearah on who wants to be a millionaire does something similar to that too. I don't know what it is but it is kinda annoying but I still like the host though. The show actualy started the week right before chistmas and 50 million viewers watched it.:) Oh ya they had to go to ads because they had to fix the phone or the show could not continue. I thought that was funny because the woman broke the phone. That is why I thought that was funny and all that happened was the battery cover fell off and then the show was back on.:)

I like the show and him same with millionaire I just don't like it when they go to ads though.:(:) Some body walked with $750 last night and that was the lowest winning I have ever seen. Actually now the lowest winning is $8. Thats low.:)

Back