• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Hand Lock (Banette + Weavile + Vileplume)

Slowbrother

Life is a big holiday
Playing VVV I notice a thing and I'll explain it below :p

Pokémon: 21

4-4 {P} Banette TR
3-2 {D} Weavile UD
3-1-2 {G} Vileplume UD
1 {C} Cleffa CoL
1 {L} Pichu HGSS

T/S/S: 24

4 Lvl Ball
3 Communication
3 Rare Candy

4 Seeker
4 Twins
2 FSL
4 PONT
2 Interviewer
2 PETM

Energy: 13

9 {P}
4 {C}{C} DCE

Strategy: Well, playing VVV I notice the card volume that Vileplume causes on the opponent's hand, so Banette came into my mind same time. Starts with Shuppet or more likely with some baby. Set up Vileplume asap and with Weavile preventing you opponent to use N or anything else that reduces his hand amount. Seeker is there in a smart spot, giving your Weavile a second turn to use his ability and also pumping the volume of your opponent's hand, giving more power to Banette.

But I'm not sure at all, didn't test it yet, any help would be great :D

I'd say test Mismagmius vs. Banette. I think Mismagmius' damage out put my be higher, but that my opinion.

I don't think Interviewers and PETM are nessasary, I'd drop both for some Juniper.
-2 Interveiwers
-2 PETM
+4 Juniper

Emopanda133 said:
I'd say test Mismagmius vs. Banette. I think Mismagmius' damage out put my be higher, but that my opinion.

I don't think Interviewers and PETM are nessasary, I'd drop both for some Juniper.
-2 Interveiwers
-2 PETM
+4 Juniper

Cool! of course will be tested!

But I still think that PETM would be useful and Interviewers can be replaced by Junipers, thanks

Don't play Cleffa! Cleffa= Bad now.
Smergale instead of cleffa AND Pichu so you get Vileplume out faster. Because if they catcher something before you can get Vileplume out with a Darkari deck they do 90 and 30 to a bench that's 2 PRIZE CARDS! I would take those out for 2 Smergales much faster!

^Yes cleffa is somewhat worswe now with darkrai. It would seem to work out with twins which he runs four of. Anyways, I think you could drop the psychic energy count because banette only uses 1 and a dce for something else.

Back