Hand Drawn Skitty

kawaii_Mew

I'll never forget..as long as I wear it.
I drew this Skitty using MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro, tell me what you think? I kinda made him look shiny...

png-skity.png

Do not use this image without my permission!

LOL, may be, I wanted it shiny. And, I didn't use airbrush, i just softened the edges to make it look like a water colored image.

!!! THATS THE COOLEST THING IVE SEEN SINCE.... uhh, CHEESEBURGERS!!!

*Hehe, I requested it over MSN (yesturday).
It looks kawa...um, I mean very cute.
Thanx for the request.

Interesting. I've never used Paint Shop Pro, so I don't understand how it works and thus there'd be no way for me to give suggestions on how to improve it.

It looks very nice, though one thing that bothers me is the uneven blurriness (or soft focus, I guess) on the picture. For instance, the purple areas on the ears are very blurry, but Skitty' eyes are a lot sharper. It makes the otherwise great picture look inconsistent.

Ophie said:
Interesting. I've never used Paint Shop Pro, so I don't understand how it works and thus there'd be no way for me to give suggestions on how to improve it.

It looks very nice, though one thing that bothers me is the uneven blurriness (or soft focus, I guess) on the picture. For instance, the purple areas on the ears are very blurry, but Skitty' eyes are a lot sharper. It makes the otherwise great picture look inconsistent.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll improve on my lines the next time I draw. :)

wow thats good the shading is really amazing it's got all the little touches that make it great.

Back