• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales (US Only) I have four Lurantis-GX. Trade me.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Serperior's Trade Thread!

Sup everybody - feels good to be back in the trading game. I've revamped my collection by moving everything into a Google doc and updated the cards I have (and want) in there as well. I don't have all the sheets done, (like Expanded swag and a full list of Trainers), but I'm working on it!

Before you can check my collection out, please read my rules.

Rules:
  1. I trade only within the United States.
  2. All cards I post will be in NM-M condition, unless specified. I expect your cards to be NM-M if not better. I do not accept played cards.
  3. With that being said, be honest about the condition of your cards. Save the hassle of me shipping your stuff back because of edgewear you didn't mention.
  4. Once I send my address, there are no back-outs. Attempting to do so will end in you being reported.
  5. Send your cards in a penny sleeve and toploader. It's helpful to wrap the toploader in paper (rather than using tape because the card can stick to the tape) so the cards do not fall out.
  6. Chances are you'll be sending first (because I have like ~200 positive transactions) so please ship in a punctual manner.
  7. All other PokéBeach rules apply, of course.
  8. That's all! Thanks for checking out my thread!
But other than that...

Here's the link to my Google Sheet! Happy browsing!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
RE: Serperior's Trades! H: Landorus-EX, Lugia-EX FA, and more! W: Lots of stuff!

Your thread has been approved!

Make sure you have read the PokéBeach Trading Corner Rules to avoid any warnings.

We hope you enjoy trading on PokéBeach.

RE: H: Landorus-EX, Lugia-EX FA, Lucario-EX, and MORE EXs! Open to ALL offers!

CML for
2x Landorus-EX
Lucario-EX
Mewtwo-EX (Next Destinies)
Mewtwo-EX (Legendary Treasures)
Toxicroak-EX
Seismitoad-EX

Nothing I really see other than the Jirachi-EX. If the Mew-EX from RC is 100% mint I like that also.

Hi, perhaps we can trade.

Binx wants
Seismitoad EX
Manectric EX
max potion xx if you have any
Flashfire- Pyroar if you have any

Binx Has
PF- rev Espeon
UF- R Meganium
LT- Holo Audino
LT- Holo Minccino
LT- holo Teddiursa
see my thread

Sorry man, I'm not seeing anything.

Hi there. I have x1 Dimension Valley RH, x2 Wobbuffet RH, x1 Enhanced Hammer RH, x1 Target Whistle RH. CML for FA Manectric EX?

I wish you had more ultra rares. :/ Is there anything else you're looking for?

Interested in your FA Manectric EX
I have:
Base:
Squirtle (Unlimited)
Charizard (Unlimited, but being graded)
Shadowless Energy Removal
1 Shadowless PlusPower

Platinum:
Empoleon
Giratina LV.X

Legends Awakened:
Uxie LV.X

Arceus:
AR2 (Grass)
AR7 (Psychic)
AR8 (Fighting)

Legendary Treasures:
Emboar
Servine
2x Serperior
Reshiram #114

XY:
Xerneas
Xerneas-EX
Yveltal
Delphox

Serperior said:
Nothing I really see other than the Jirachi-EX. If the Mew-EX from RC is 100% mint I like that also.
Would you do Jirachi EX for a Lucario EX?

RE: H: Landorus-EX, Lugia-EX FA, Manectric-EX FA, and MORE EXs! Open to ALL offers!

Elbow: Yikes man. As much as I'd like those, I'd prefer to trade the FA Manectric for higher priority stuff. The Charizard is the biggest thing on that list but if it's getting graded, I'm not all that interested in it. (I want it for my binder.) I'll have to pass, unless you have some M Charizard-EX or Charizard-EX FA?

Iconz: I just traded off the Lucario.

RE: H: Landorus-EX, Aegislash-EX, Lugia-EX FA, Genesect-EX FA, and Manectric-EX FA!

Bump #1 for 11/9-11/15!

RE: H: Landorus-EX, Aegislash-EX, Lugia-EX FA, Genesect-EX FA, and Manectric-EX FA!

Hey Serperior, I want to start over on a actual thread, but could you CML for your Genesect EX FA?

Thanks bro!

Hahaha, sweet. I like the M Charizard-EXs and the Charizard G LV.X as you know!

The two last listings for M Charizard Y is going for 25.50$ to 27.95$. Genesect EX FA is going for 27$ to 28$ in MINT condition. Also, of course since it is a Charizard it will be going up in price for so on and so on. So with that in mind, would you do my M Charizard Y EX for Genesect EX FA that is slightly played? I could throw in a holo or something meta if needed. Anyways, LMK!

Thank you!

Hi, would you do:

My:

M Charizard EX #107
M Charizard EX #108

Your:

2x Landorus-EX
Mewtwo EX LTR

PM me if you are interested, and I can send you scans of my cards.

Thanks

MP: I need RH VS Seeker, RH Xerosic, and RH Lysandre's Last Resort relatively urgently. Do you have any of those by chance?

Jdm: I'll definitely need scans. Are they pack-fresh and kept in perfect condition?

Serperior said:
MP: I need RH VS Seeker, RH Xerosic, and RH Lysandre's Last Resort relatively urgently. Do you have any of those by chance?

Jdm: I'll definitely need scans. Are they pack-fresh and kept in perfect condition?

pm sent

I do not unfortunatly, anything else :)?

Do you have the regular versions of those cards!? I just kind of need them in case there's a League Challenge on Sunday! D:

If you don't have those either, I'm reallllly kind of looking for those older wants if you can flip through those real quick?

Back