• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

GyraGatr + Donphan and Dragons

Do You Think This Is A Good Deck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MetaArmor said:
You should consider maybe dropping the Gyrados for Samurott Ability. or even for more Beartic like the above stated. Either way Gyrados should go for one of the two. Consistency is the way to go. Also you should run full rainbow energies instead of the fighting energies, that way you can also get use from your Zekrom if you need to use his 120 attack and get a small boost from outrage from the get go. Maybe even throw in Tornadus... maybe.
Pretty close to a solid deck here though :)

- 4-3 Gyrados
- 3 Fighting Energy
--------------------------
+ 3-3 Beartic
+ 4 Rainbow
Thank you so much! Just the info that I needed.
+3 rainbow
-3 fighting

30 of all the posts on this thread are yours.... I think you might want to lighten up with the bumps a lil ya know? i would say just do strait donphan and dragons or do gyarados, i dont think mixing the 2 together will give you the greatest of speed. I did a KGL and gyarados and it was quick and very effective. If you decide to do that I would also (this is if you have a lil extra space) add some lost removers just for extra disruption.

joe said:
30 of all the posts on this thread are yours.... I think you might want to lighten up with the bumps a lil ya know? i would say just do strait donphan and dragons or do gyarados, i don't think mixing the 2 together will give you the greatest of speed. I did a KGL and gyarados and it was quick and very effective. If you decide to do that I would also (this is if you have a lil extra space) add some lost removers just for extra disruption.

Yeah... I should lighten up on the bumps. I just like advice. Believe it or not having Gyrados with those guys actually works out pretty well. The only reason for Zekrom is that it is a Dophan Counter Counter takes out more than half of them.... Especially good against ZPST.

UPDATE
- 1-1 Beartic (gyrados and beartic is too much)
- 1 {W}
- 1 rare candy (3 is too many)
- 1 Ruins of Alph (unneeded)

+1 Tyrouge (baby donk)
+2 Twins (early game with more prizes than opponet)
+2 Plus powers (makes pokemons attacks much more effective)

^Please don't bump threads that aren't yours.

Seeing as, aside from the numerous bumps, there's been no posts in here for about a month, I'm going to go ahead and lock this.

The OP can PM me if he wants it open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back