• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gyarados / Palkia & Dialga Legend (Masters, Any)

generalv

Aspiring Trainer
2 Sets of Palkia & Dialga Legend (4 Cards Total)
2-2 Heatran Lv. X
4-2 Gyarados
2-1 Uxie Lv. X
4 Sableye
1 Regice

22 Pokemon

3 Pokemon Collectors
2 Seekers
2 Bebe's Search
3 Super Scoop Up
2 Junk Arm
2 Legend Box
2 Level Max
3 Warp Point
2 Pokemon Reversal
1 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball
2 Expert Belt
2 Broken Time Space
1 Indigo Plateau

28 T/S/S

6 Metal (Basic)
2 Water
2 Rescue

10 Energy

Strategy: Start with Sableye and get Gyarados set up to attack early. Use Gyarados until you have Palkia & Dialga Legend set up with Heatran Lv. X on your bench. Then reset the opponent's prizes using Palkia & Dialga Legend's "Time Control", giving you the win after time.
Suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated!:D

Pick one Gyarados or DPL, Gyarados is much better but if you run DPL I highly suggest Magnezone SF line with two super conuctivity 1 magnetic search and 1 Magnezone Prime or take one of the super conductivity for a lv.x. Lol a 1-1-1-1 line.

I tried the Magnezone line and tested it but it seemed like it slowed the deck down a little bit, Gyrados attacks for no energy when you get him set up. I'm trying to incorporate a water pokemon too so i could use the water energies to get rid of vileplume or a rare candied pokemon with PDL's "sudden" delete. Giving me more options.
Thanks for the idea though

Back