Guitar Hero III: I WANT A BATTLE!

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)
I am just looking for a battle on Guitar Hero III. I can only do Medium and some Hard. Please post if you want to battle...:)

I play Guitar Hero, but I can only do Easy. ;(

dmaster out.

You have Wi-Fi right? Well...I guess I could battle you on easy...just give me your FC and I will give you mine. And I probably won't be able to battle you for about an hour or so...my mom is watching American Idol on the T.V the Wii is hooked up to...

Yeah, I have Wi-Fi. I'll get the code later and post it, whenever I can have time.

dmaster out.

I have time now if you want to battle now...and can you do Through The Fire And Flames on Easy?

No, I think that's one of the few songs I actually can't do on Easy..sorry.

dmaster out.

Okay...well you picked a bad time to come back on because my Aunt is using the T.V. now...anyways, we can now pick our song. What song do you want to do?

I don't really care. There's one other I can't do, but I guess I'll check my FC now.

EDIT: GH III FC: 3566 1081 7239

dmaster out.

I can play against you and i can do pretty much every song on medium except through the fire and flames
But only one prooblem...I don't no how to find my firned code could you please tell me how then i can battle you

Back