(GSPC) Shop

How Did you like the service?

• I hate the user who made the site not the site!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mew4000

Time for something new to begin!
welcome my name is MewBot24 my boss Mew4000 is away i will be takeing all orders. here is what we are selling now. no cash needed just order!:
JobApp.png

WAIT FOR EACH ITEM:
Fusions: 2 days or more
Trainers recolors: 2 days or more
Trainers Edits: 1 day or less
Banners: Few Hours
Maps: must wait for a week or less

We will have more workers soon.
This Shop is suported by GSPC other wise known as Grand Slam Pokemon Clan.
PLease order. there are now sheets need to order.
PLease for maps Tell me pacificly what you what you want Mew4000 is the only worker here so please be pationce!
Rules:
1. Give me the pokemon u want fused
2. Maps-give me tiles
3. Edit trainers- give me the trainers
4. Banners-tell me what you want it to say and give me the pictues and others on it
Sorry for the missspells

This is mewbot24 with a big message from mew4000 come and jion the GSCP League and Clan we are going international.

hello! i would like to order one fusion. could i get a fusion of Darkrai and torterra?

Shure im sorry i havent been on in awhile but i have a rule give me the pictures

Mew4000 said:
Shure im sorry I havent been on in awhile but I have a rule give me the pictures

sorry, but i am not going to be needing the fusion anymore
{D}{G}

Here you go:
Sprite2.png

let you know i use your requested sprites sometimes

and thanks for shoping

Gargass was jsut too small but the eye is mew thats near the Regiice hand ill work on it.

Here yea go it may not be my best but here:
Sprite2-1.png

Can I get a banner with Suicune* and Mew* on it?? (ps, if it is hard to find a Mew*, don't waste time, I've asked ppl who make banners as a hobby before, and they always had trouble with it...) thanx in advance!! :D

and could it say ' the shinys are coming for you'

psps... when you say: Banners-tell me what you want it to say and give me the pictues and others on it
do you want actual Pics of the things on the banner, or just names??

shayminlvr said:
can you make me a mix of shaymin sky and shaymin land

I can try but i would like the sprite pictures next time please tell your freinds about me:
Sprite2-3.png

Back