• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Greninja BREAK Decklist (2017 Rotation)

TheKribbit

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon- 15
3x Greninja Break

4x Greninja Break Point

4x Frogadier Break Point

3x Froakie Break Point

1x Remoraid Break Through

1x Octillery Break Through

Supporters- 12
3x Professor Sycamore

3x N

2x Wally

1x Olympia

1x Lysandre

1x Fisherman

1x Skyla

Trainers/Stadiums- 25
4x VS Seeker

4x Dive Ball

3x Bursting Balloon

3x Trainer’s Mail

2x Crushing Hammer

2x Energy Retrieval

1x Super Rod

1x Float Stone

1x Professor’s Letter

1x Rare Candy

1x Ultra Ball

2x Rough Seas

Energy- 8
8x Water Energy

Last edited:
I think a 2-2 Octillery line would be better so you don't end up prizing one part of it and being totally boned on the draw Support. I also feel like the Fisherman count should be up'd by one. And drop 1 Wally, the Olympia, and the Steven (this will make room for what I'm suggesting to add.

I like the inclusion of Olympia. It not only gives the ability to retreat an octillery, but allows you to potentially giant water shuriken 3 times in one turn. As for the rest of the list I'd max out trainers mail because this deck can dead draw. It's one of its biggest threats. Also, Jirachi is probably better than enhanced hammers because it also stalls for a turn and ups your basics count.

I think a 2-2 Octillery line would be better so you don't end up prizing one part of it and being totally boned on the draw Support. I also feel like the Fisherman count should be up'd by one. And drop 1 Wally, the Olympia, and the Steven (this will make room for what I'm suggesting to add.
Yes, but I honestly haven't even noticed Octillery so far, and I REALLY don't want to start with Remoraid, as I want to get 4 Frogadier on T1 (hence why I always go second).

Yes, but I honestly haven't even noticed Octillery so far, and I REALLY don't want to start with Remoraid, as I want to get 4 Frogadier on T1 (hence why I always go second).
It is an idea. Though from personal experience, a T1 Water Duplicates is something that is nice but unnecessary as it does require a good bit of set up, and giving up your Supporter for turn. I would rather keep it on the back burner and use it if it was to become available to me, and instead focus on going first. In general, the first Froakie/Remoraid is going to be a throw-away, and same with the first Frogadier after your Water Duplicates. Once you get to a Greninja is when you start getting that damage out, so its easier to streamline that strategy instead of hoping for a T1 Duplicates.

Back